36| Three Vampire Nobles

The Army of Vampire Extermination stood on top of the building while stalking their targets that were resting at the City Hall solemnly. They've decided to snipe their three targets, Crowley Eusford, Chess Belle, and Horn Skuld to see what their reaction will, henceforth, they will be able to decide what their strategy plan against the strong creatures called vampires.

"If the vampires are stronger, we'll give up on the hostages." Guren said.

"What? Give up? There's no way I'll accept this!" Yuu growled.

"Yuu, please calm down." Shiro says while putting her hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Our main priority is to maintain our head count, and then saving and freeing the hostages. Our job is to keep the vampires in Nagoya and stall so the Shibuya main unit has time to get ready." Guren says nonchalantly.

"What? Shibuya is on the move?" Akaru says, completely surprised.

"Yeah. If it's going as planned, they're on their way to Shinjuku. So that's why we'll see how they'll react first." Guren says as Shinya grabbed his cursed gear, forming to an bow.

"Yoichi-kun, cone with me. We're up." Shinya said as Yoichi nodded and walked towards him.

The others started to prepare their attacks while the silver haired male and the brown haired boy readied their stances to shoot their enemies. Shinya will take the fourth floor while Yoichi is assigned to take the fifth floor.

Yoichi shoot his cursed gear, Gekkouin towards the noble on the fifth floor as it flown like a bird with colours of mix green and black. It crashed on their place as the noble grabbed the bird like attack and threw it away, commenting that it was very peculiar and strange creature.

"We know him, Yuu-kun! Shiro-san! He's the guy we encountered before we head to Shinjuku, he's with his comrades." Yoichi said as the two mentioned names were surprised.

Yuu snag the binoculars from Guren as Shiro and him leaned on the rails to check out the nobles. The white haired female used her eyes to zoom closely to the target while the black haired male used the binoculars, both are surprised to see him again.

"That's him! I'm sure of it! He was super strong." Yuu says as he stopped looking in the binoculars.

"Yes. From all I could say, his strength is on another whole level." Shiro says as she was kinda scared.

"What should we do now, Guren?" Yuu asked the Lieutenant Colonel who was thinking right now.

"It's either we shoot the hostages so they won't be tortured for intels." Shinya says coldly, causing Yuu to be angered by his answer as he was held back by both Shiro and Shinoa.

"Lieutenant Colonel, we should kill the hostages and retreat. Seeing as they're not attacking back, luckily, they mustn't care about us." Akaru says as a vein popped on the black haired boy's head.

"Damn it. You're not taking this seriously, Akaru!" Yuu yelled as he ran up to him and grabbed his collar.

"No, you are not taking this seriously!" Akaru yelled back as he pulled him away. "My friends are in that group of hostages. I'm more shaken up than you, but should I put on a frown and make a scene?"

Yuu was taken back and clammed his mouth from his statement, sadness could be seen on his eyes.

"It's not a crime. Caring about your friends is not a crime!" Shiro says as the others turned around to look at her.

"Guren-san, this is a decoy mission, isn't it? Then all we have to do is to attack them flashy, to make them think that we're the main unit." she added her proposal as the male nodded.

"That's what we're going to do, brat." he says as he caressed her soft, white locks while smiling at her. Guren knew how she is shaken up right now, so he decided to smile for her.

"I don't mind doing that, but there's no way we'll win with them waiting around for us like that." Shinya says as he was looking through their targets on the collapsed building.

"We'll retreat if we can't win," Guren simply said as he lifted his heel and began walking. "Come on, we'll change our location."

**************

"There's no second wave." Horn says as they expected for an attack again, but alas, none reached them.

"Should we go and attack them?" Chess asks cutely to the male vampire whose seating on the rubble.

"That's what our enemies want. Let's just patiently wait for them." Crowley smirked as he turned to the blonde.

"But knowing they don't stand a chance from the first attempt, will they still attack again?" Horn asks.

"Humans are foolish in the medium and long term, but not so dull in short term." Crowley says as he picked up a stone and tossed it away.

"What do you mean?" The blue haired vampire asked, puzzled.

"They've made the preparations to beat us nobles so that's why you're sure they'll attack again?" The blonde vampire says.

"...Or they have another agenda," he says as he stood up from his seat.

"Ferid-kun always wants a lot of information, so we need to gather intel." Crowley says, changing the current topic to another.

"I don't like Ferid-sama because I don't understand him!" Chess pouted.

"For the first time, you and I agree." Horn says, agreeing with her.

"Yeah, but there's never a dull moment with him." he says as the two girls were dissatisfied. "So here's out plan, we'll only capture the commander who probably had intel, okay?" Crowley added.

The two nodded from his plan, then Crowley's eyes spotted a silver haired female from the distance as he instantly knew that she was the threat. His interest perked up when he saw her on the other human team.

"...And we'll also capture a human girl named Hyakuya Shiro."

To be Continued...