31| Most Dangerous Mission

"It's gotten colder," Yuu stated as he and his friends are riding in a vehicle to head in their destinations.

The lilac girl chimed in. "I like the crisp, bracing air of cold days."

However, there was one girl who wasn't liking the ride one bit. She covered her mouth to resist her vomiting with her gloved hand.

"H-Hang in there, Shiro!" the blonde tied in twin tails panicked.

The brunette also panicked, "d-don't you have any medicines with you?"

Shiro shook her head while holding her vomit in, tears casted upon the corners of her eyes as she was almost in her limit of taking in.

"Drive faster, Kimizuki-san!" Shinoa stated as the pink haired girl rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Then tell me where we're heading to already, Shinoa." he said while holding the wheel. "it's tiring to drive with your ambiguous navigation."

"Whoops," she giggled while flipping her lilac hair. "well, if we keep going, we'll get to Hakone."

Then she snapped her head to the albino haired girl, "so until then, hold it down. Shiro-chan~"

"I-I'll try...my best." Shiro muffled through her gloves as Mitsuba massaged her back.

"Kimizuki, head to the Ebina Rest Stop." she calmly stated while glancing at Shiro.

"Ebina? Where is that?" Yuu asked.

"I'd rather go to Hakone though." Yoichi chimed in his suggestion.

"Same here, but we can't do that. We must go to Nagoya." Shinoa sighed.

Yuu looked towards the road with a nonchalant expression. "Nagoya, huh? I wonder if Mika'll be there..."

"I-I can't hold it...anymore!" Shiro cried as the passengers at the back panicked.

"Kimizuki-san, stop the car!" because of Shinoa's uproar, the pink haired boy stopped the gears.

Once they stopped, Shiro quickly ran away to puke as rainbows began spluttering everywhere.

After her crucial vomiting, she walked back to her friends, completely haggard. "I'm so not riding any moving vehicles anymore!"

"Then how are you going to get to Nagoya anyways?" Yuu smirked causing for Shiro to freeze.

"I'll run!"

"How about crossing an ocean?" Yuu asked again, teasing the girl.

"I'll swim!"

Then he flicked her forehead as she winced in the pain, "i-it hurts!"

He leaned towards her as both of their noses touched each other, causing for Shiro to slightly blushed.

"Stupid. You can't reach far places without using any rides." he said.

"He's right, Shiro-chan." Shinoa chimed in. "It's more faster to cover a distance with a vehicle."

"Whaat? No fair..." she pouted as Kimizuki beeped the car as they turned around to see him inside.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, but we're going now." he said as everyone climbed up the vehicle once again.