46| Half Demon

"Hey Crowley-kun, long time no see." a giddily voice interrupted the vampire's thoughts as he turned around and saw a silver haired vampire smiling happily.

"Five nobles were killed. Their locations were all compromised, I'm sure it was you that leaked that intel."

The silver head began to walk with complete composure. "I'm hurt, there's nothing worse than selling out your friends."

"Really? Well, not that I care." Crowley says bluntly.

"What I do care about it that you also gave them my location...I thought I was in your clique." he added.

Ferid smiled widely while showing his fangs. "But didn't you had fun?"

"Well, yeah...especially fighting against that human girl." he smirked.

"What's so interesting with fighting an human girl?" Ferid asked.

"She was out of the humanity's league, actually, I couldn't believe that she's human after seeing her form."

"May I asked what's this human's name that you're so intrigued at?"

Crowley smirked. "Hyakuya Shiro."

"Oh, that little lamb with Mika-kun back then...huh?"

"Hands off, Ferid. She's my prey." the red haired vampire snarled.

"I'm not trying to take her anyway. But then again, you should thank me. Besides, if you, a member of my clique, get attacked, no on would suspect me." Ferid added.

"So you were behind all this." the vampire cooed.

"I was a part of it, but there's actually another puppeteer behind this."

"Oh? Who is it?"

Ferid turned to the worn up human commander that was being tortured by the vampires. "Him."

An vampire grabbed Guren's neck and lift him up in the air while strangling him. "Do you really wanna die that bad, human?"

Guren spat at his face as it enraged the vampire, then he also smirked, adding fuel to the vampire's anger.

"D-Damn you!" the vampire yelled as he dropped the human down, then the ground shattered from the immense power and shockwave.

'This should be enough.'

"S-Shinju—ACK!" Guren was trampled down by the vampire's feet again and again.

"You're dead! I'm gonna kill you!"

"Hey, stop it. He's saying trying to say something—"

"Shut up!"

Ferid sighed. "He's a half demon."

"Half demon?" Crowley repeated.

"Just a step away from becoming a complete demon. Every day, he goes back and forth between his two personalities."

The two vampires watched as the poor human was getting beat up by the hideous vampire mercilessly.

One is an idealist who wants to save his men and his friends.

A hand touched Guren's wounded face as the next thing he heard was a mellow voice of a beautiful demon.

"Alright. You've had enough, Guren. Surrender yourself to me."