19| His Selfish Act

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Yuu is completely consumed by the non-human part of his body as his blood dropped on the floor, then Crowley casually walked up to him as he greeted him with a blow that he just barely dodged in time.

The shockwave made the ground crumbled apart as the red haired vampire whistle while looking at the immense damage that he inflicted.

"That's impressive," he admitted, then he felt someone's presence growing near him as he turned around to see Yuu, hit his blade on him.

He was sent flying to the sky as he crashed in one of the isolated scrapers, but Yuu didn't stop at just that, he continued to ragged the noble more.

After beating him up, Mika and Shiro began to ran up to Yuu who was still in possession, the two of them tried to stop him but none of their words can reach his ears.

"The humans can make such a creepy monster, what now, Ferid-kun?" Crowley idle asked to the silver haired vampire who was strangling Guren.

"What is that?" Ferid asked the Lieutenant Colonel as he cocked his head to the other side. "beats me,"

Ferid lightly hummed in his reply as he clutched his neck tighter.

"More than likely, you humans are experimenting...honestly, it scares me that you guys always berserk." he added then Yuu started walking up to Shinoa as he held his blade tightly.

"S-S-SLAUGHTER...ALL...
S-S-SINNERS!" Yuu lowly muttered, but it was loud enough to be heard.

"Shinoa! Hurry up and help Yuu! It's not too late to make him go back!" Guren yelled while coughing, Shinoa's eyes widened as she stared up to the monster in front of her.

'Help Yuu-san? Make him go back? How am I supposed to do that...?' she thought as she shakily, reached for her key-form Cursed Gear.

During the drastic commotion, Ferid, being an vampire species, suddenly appeared at Mika's back that made the blonde vampire flinched, not so pleased in encountering with him.

"This is bad, Mika-kun...a strong monster had awakened from it's slumber, plus I've been having a bad vibes that reinforcements is coming."

Mika kept just kept quiet as he speaks, "we're withdrawing," he added.

A pair of cerulean, sky blue eyes widened immensely as he turned his head to him, shocked. "not yet...not until—" he was cut off by Ferid who strangled his neck.

"You've had your fun, be a good boy and do what I say Mika-kun."

His voice was laced with creaminess, but you can sense that he's being dominant and threatening him.

"Oh, I know! Why don't you bring one of your princesses for now, like for example...Shiro-chan?" he pointed at the direction where the snow, white haired girl is at. "we can always come back for the other one." he added.

Mika clicked his tongue, knowing that it will be for the best to follow him in this drastic situation they are now, without giving Shiro a warning, he lifts her up from the ground easily as it made the girl surprised.

"Let go of me, Mika! I need to save Yuu! He's hurt right now, I can't leave him all alone by himself—" she was cut of by the pain that was inflicted by the back of her neck as her vision immediately blackened out afterwards.

Her head fell on Mika's chest as the blonde turned to Ferid, shooting him with one of his scary glares while he's gritting his sharp, canine teeth.