27| Out of my Misery

"Humans are defective items, letting their desire run loose, taking part in the forbidden experiment..." a silver haired vampire, Ferid Bathory, casually explained.

"If you would watch this, you'll understand immediately." he added as he flicked his fingers, the door opened as the pink haired vampire, Krul Tepes, was shocked.

Mikaela, who was now a vampire, entered the room. He played a video where Yuu take part in, it was when he berserk because of his power.

"Wait, what was that...?"

"If they put that in a practical use..."

Ferid clasped his hands as everyone became silence and heed their attention at him, "that's right..."

"...Humans are finally succeeding in weaponising the Seraph of the End! We have an serious situation!" he finished while moving his hands.

"B-But Krul-sama had put an end to that experiment, exterminating the Hyakuya Sect."

Krul huffed, "yes, I stopped it eight years ago. I killed all the children carrying factors of the Seraph of the End with my own hands."

"Oh, you killed all the the subjects?" Ferid smirked, "that is what—"

"But how come has the research come this far, then?" she was cut off by a certain high-ranked noble at the other side of the line.

"There weren't any other organisations with research this advanced." he added as Krul bit her lower lip while digging her nails on her arm seat.

"Krul, if your management failed, this is a major liability issue for—" the queen stood up on her foot, angry.

"Silence, Lest Kerr! Are you picking a fight with me?" she irked.

"Perhaps. If this is too much for you to handle, I don't mind replacing you to be the ruler of Japan."

"Don't push it brat."

He chuckled from her reaction, "we're only about 200 years apart. Besides, I'm stronger than—"

"Now, now, you two. It doesn't chance the fact that humans are succeeding i  the weaponisation anyways...how will you handle that, Krul-sama?"

She turned to Ferid with a huff, "our basic stance won't change, we'll send our main units to destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army."

"Looking forward to it." Lest said as they turned silence for a brief moment, until one spoke.

"By the way, Ferid Bathory. Who is the young boy behind you?"

>>Time Skip>>

Once the meeting had finally come to an end, Krul stomped to Ferid. Rage filled her reddish eyes, she is definitely pissed.

"What are you trying to do?!" she raised her hand as an line appeared between them.

"Why did you bring Mikaela here? And that video you played...are you conspiring against me?!"

Ferid chuckled darkly, "so scary, but you can't kill me, right?" he added.

"After all, if I die, the information I have may leak to the Progenitor Council. Of course, I'll be punished too,  if they find out I let Yuu escaped." he paused for a moment.