13| Red Hero

Y U U I C H I R O

"Shiro!" a red haired guy called as he walked up to us with a smile on his face. Who the heck is he?

"Akaru-kun...?" Shiro said as the guy name Akaru reached us, he eyed all of us for awhile before speaking.

"This is your new teammates, yes?" he asked as Shiro nodded her head, then she stood beside him.

"T-This is Takahashi Akaru-kun, my best friend since Yuu and I escaped the vampire city!" she introduced him to us as we began to exchanged our names with each other.

This dude has fierce red hair with matching golden eyes, in the way he acts towards Shiro as if he knew her a long time ago.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" he asked Shiro as they began to ignore us as if we are not here.

"Giving out rations, we just finished exterminating vampires and on our way back home, you?"

"Same."

They began to chatter and laugh as I just watched them, somehow I felt really pissed. Adding at Shinoa's who walked up to me.

"What's with that look? Oh, are you jealous of Akaru-san~?"

"Oh shut up, Shinoa."

She snickered as she stood beside me, we saw Mitsuba, Yoichi, and Kimizuki now interacting with them.

"Those two are really close to each other ever since they were young, Akaru-san is like a protective brother of Shiro-chan's." she remarked as I hummed in reply.

Somehow...when I see those two together as if I think that Shiro's really far from me, she obtained strength, trust, friends, and top ranking.

Between me and her, as if I was the one who's left behind while she's far ahead of me, out of my reach.

"Akaru-san has the title of Red Hero, while Shiro-chan has White Demon... those two are strong individuals."

'White Demon and Red Hero...what a cool title they have.'

"I gotta go now...see you guys, it was fun meeting you all!" Akaru said as he waved goodbye to all of us.

"Oh...and one more thing, Shiro?" Akaru halted from his steps as she turned to Shiro. "yes?"

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile."

My eyes widened as I saw Yoichi and Kimizuki shocked while Mitsuba blushed and Shinoa smirked, except for Shiro who was puzzled.

"I'm not a camera, but I feel really happy when you smile at me!"

Silence, all of us were in dead silence while we stared at Shiro who was smiling innocently. "huh? did I said something wrong?" she asked.

Akaru shook his head while rubbing Shiro's white hair, "nothing," he said as he left us and walked away.

We began to walk together back to the main headquarters while chatting.

"I think Takahashi likes you—no, he's obviously into you!" Mitsuba said while clasping her hands.

"I also think so too, Shiro-san." Yoichi said, agreeing with Mitsuba.