43| The Last One Weeping

Y U I C H I R O

I opened my eyes and saw an familiar view of an blue sky, I sat up as the wind was pretty nostalgic and chilly. Until I heard another familiar voice.

"You're very direct with love and desire, Yuu."

I turned around and saw Asuramaru standing on top of the tip of my blade again while his back was facing me, the wind blows his long blue hair.

"You have no sense of right or wrong when protecting your family...You're completely damaged goods."

"If you're here, does that mean I'm unconscious or something?"

"Yeah, and for a long time..."

My eyes widened as I spent too much of my time being asleep, I stood up while moving hastily.

"What happened to Guren?!" I yelled as his petite form walked up to me with that mischievous smirk.

"See? That topic again. Always obsessing over somebody."

"Whatever! Just tell me what happened to Guren?! What about Shiro and the others?!"

"I don't know. I only see what your eyes see."

"Then, Guren is still..."

"Guren, huh? But as for your girl, Shiro-chan, she's with a vampire."

My eyes widened at the moment that Asuramaru spatted that Shiro was with a vampire. With a Vampire.

"What?!" I irked as I gnashed my teeth angrily of this terrible news.

"That Vampire is very thirsty, it might drink her blood if you don't woke up by now..."

I clenched my fist as I was enraged, how dare they...how dare those vampires...they will pay if they even lift a finger against Shiro!

"You better go now before its too late, the vampire is craving for blood."

I looked down on the ground as I can bet that Asuramaru can feel my anger, shadow casted on my eyes.

"Yeah, see you in a few, Asuramaru."

Quickly, I opened my eyes as I saw an unfamiliar place where I was laying asleep at, however, I have no time in dwelling in such little stuff. I have to save Shiro.

I unscathed my blade as I saw the traces of blood on the floor and decided to follow it, there I saw a pair of yellow and white together. Anger filled my veins as the vampire attempted biting the female's neck...

That's when I thrusted my blade in the blonde's chest before it could bite the female and draw blood from her neck.

"What do you think you're doing, Vampire?!" I yelled as blood escaped from his wounds.

I immediately regretted my actions when the vampire turned around as I saw who this person really is, my eyes widened in shock.

"Mika...?" I barely recognised him because the colour of his eyes aren't the blue ones that I knew, it was crimson red like the vampire's!

Before I could register everything that just happened, I was pushed by someone as I fell on the ground. I looked up and saw the culprit, my eyes widened even more when I saw Shiro's bare neck exposed to the light.

"D-Don't hurt Mika, Yuu!" she yelled while spreading her arms in the air, protecting Mika.

I looked at the blood on my blade as it streamed down after cutting his body, I didn't mean to do it...it's just that I thought it was an hideous vampire harming her...