41| Defend Your Family

Kimizuki successfully rescued Yuu as he was inside Kiseki-o's coffin, he lifted him and carried him in his back as he started running with him squad.

They reached the outside of the city hall as they instantly found Akaru's squad who was in a hurry by now.

"You're late! We're heading to the rendezvous point without losing anybody!" the red haired boy yelled.

Meanwhile, a blonde noble vampire stood on top of the truck, waiting for some humans to kill while searching for his two princess.

His red eyes spotted a battalion of Vampire Extermination Unit, in the midst of humans, there he saw a pair of black haired boy and a white haired girl in the ground.

"You're going to give me back Yuu-chan and Shiro-chan, humans."

Flashback

"All right, Mika-nii, Yuu-nii, Shiro-nee, we're going!" a little kid in the Hyakuya sect says innocently.

"Yeah." Yuu replied

"Take care." Mika smiled.

"U-Um...should I accompany you guys, too?" Shiro asked.

"We'll be fine, Shiro-chan! Don't worry too much." Akane says.

The children younger than the three elders, started walking out of the temporary house they've found back in the Vampire City, left.

While Yuu, Mika, and Shiro stayed back as the three of them read a book filled with Vampire information, stuffs like that.

"Hey, Yuu-chan." Mika cooed as he looked at the black haired boy.

"I'm busy." Yuu huffed as he started flipping pages of the book.

"Meanie!" The blonde boy pouted as he turned around and saw the albino haired girl reading a book.

"Hey Shiro-chan~" he called his other friend giddily.

She lift up her face from the book that she was reading. "Yes?"

"If you could escape from here. What would you want to do, Shiro-chan?" he asked the girl.

"What would I want to do...?" Shiro repeated while titling her head to the side as he nodded.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Mika? The virus has spread to the outside world and annihilated the human race." Yuu says.

"It's hypothetical. If we could escape to the outside with just us family, if we could go to a world without vampires...what would you think?"

"Just us family?" Yuu asked as Mika nodded with a smile.

Then Shiro closed her book as the two young boys turned to her while she was humming, thinking of what would be a good answer.

Shiro smiled. "That would be fun!"

The two boys blushed furiously to see her smiling so refreashing, Yuu turned around so he could hide the blush in his face while Mika just stared at her smiling face.

"Y-Yeah, that would be fun." Yuu awkwardly says, agreeing with her.

"In that case...I have to try harder~"