34| Fallen Comrades

C R O W L E Y

"I'm super full," i heard Chess spoke after sipping the dead human's blood.

"Chess, you can't kill a hostage." Horn scolded her as she gasped in surprise, then the blue haired vampire began to shake the human's body.

"I-I'm sorry, Crowley-sama." i heard her apologised as I was busy rummaging through the documentary files of regular reports.

"It's fine, we still have more." i hummed, not sparing them a glance.

Rather gleefully, Chess invited Horn to drink a human's blood. However she rejected the kind offer. "you should drink some too, Horn!"

The blonde huffed, "you should learn a little self control. Act like a noble."

"Jeez, where's the joy in life if you're all serious?! Right, Crowley-sama?"

"You should live a little more seriously." i answered while staring at the scribbles of the report sheets as the whined in my answer. "what?!"

"Anyway, Crowley-sama, what do you think about today's attack? The humans have finally waged a war on us in Nagoya." Horn stated.

I hummed in reply as I grabbed the cursed gear of the dead human soldier, signalling for Chess to come closer as I attacked her. Causing to hit her back on the shattered wall.

I touched the gear as my finger was pricked causing a few droplets of blood ooze out of the wound, seems like the wound won't be healed. I gave them the opportunity to taste my blood as Horn took the courtesy.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked as she seem to notice me staring at her. I smirked while getting my finger back on my side.

"I was jut wondering whose the puppet master of this ambiguous war is...Krul Tepes, Ferid Bathory, or it can't be a human pulling the strings, right?" i laughed from my own sentence gleefully.

Then in some of the lines in the report sheets caught my attention, grabbing the paper as I read throughout the information written. My eyes widened from this ominous news.

"Hey, you two. Do you know whose this human girl, Hyakuya Shiro?" i asked while showing them a head picture and name of the human.

Both of them looked at each other for a while before looking back to me. "No, but I heard few rumours about her...it seems like she can kill vampires without a vampire-killing cursed gear." Horn stated.

"I've also heard that her wounds can be healed instantly once they were damaged, pretty amazing!" Chess chimed on brightly.

I hummed in reply as I stare at the little girl's picture on the report sheet while reading the headlines.

To all the Vampires,

Please all beware to this specific foe, and don't let the appearance and race trick you. This human girl can kill lots of our species and lead us to an extinction, be careful.

Yours Truly,

Ferid Bathory.

I smirked after reading the report, 'Ferid Bathory...huh?'

I'm kinda curious how this little girl's blood taste like, basing to the age, she is shown young. Probably the blood would be sweet.