11| Troublemaker

Guren gave the team their orders to go to Harajuku, they will crush the vampires and free the people, then head to Shinjuku.

"The monsters called the Four Horsemen of John are stronger once you're over half a mile from the wall, their nothing that what you've fought before!" Mitsuba said, scolding the newbies in the team, of course excluding Shiro.

"Don't chit chat during the mission, and don't break any line formation! That's if you don't want to die, you amateurs." she huffed as the other maintained silence.

"Mitsuba-chan, please don't be so hard on them, they're new in exterminating vampires." Shiro said, trying to calm the rage Mitsuba down.

"You're just too soft, Shiro! I can't understand why a wimp like you is the Lieutenant Colonel's partner!" the albino haired girl's eyes widened in shock as Mitsuba stomped away.

"Hey you, apologise to Shiro!" Yuu said as he felt a tug on his sleeves, he looked down to see Shiro smiling sadly. "I-It's fine." she said.

"What's with her?" he huffed as he heard Shinoa laughed. "she's so cute, isn't she?" she started.

"She feels responsible of having newbies' life in her hands," she finished and the she turned to Shiro who hung her head down.

"And Shiro-chan, please don't take it personally in what she says. She doesn't really mean it." Shinoa said as Shiro nodded, giving her a smile.

**************

"So this is Harajuku Station," Shiro said as she looked around the place.

"Where's the settlement of vampires?" Yuu mumbled until they heard a huge scream of a girl.

They turned around and saw a girl running, she was being chased by a Four Horsemen of John. Yuu was about to ran up to save the girl when Mitsuba raised her arm, making him stop in his tracks.

"Don't break formation!" she said as they watched the girl being chased, she tripped on the rock, resulting her face to fell on flat on the ground.

"Mitsuba-chan, I'll do it." Shiro said as she walked passed the blonde, Mitsuba grabbed her wrist. "This is a vampire's trap, if we try to save her now, we could all die!"

"I know, that's why I'll save her." Shiro said as she broke free from the blonde's grip. "what?!"

The albino haired girl sprinted up to the Four Horsemen of John as Mitsuba was about to pull her when Shinoa tapped her shoulder. "It's fine."

"What do you mean, Shinoa?" she asked, the purple haired girl took back her hand and smiled. "Oh, you haven't seen any of Shiro-san's fights?"

Mitsuba was confused as Shinoa just nodded, confirming that she really didn't know. "this is a perfect opportunity, how about let's watch."

Shiro ran up to the huge monster as she jumped up in the air and hit it with her heel, she made a huge hole as blood splutter in just one blow.

"Woah..." Yuu commented after witnessing Shiro's tremendous strength, being able to kill an monster with an kick... just wow.

"I didn't know that her body can defeat such a monster!" Kimizuki said, amazed. "so, Shiro-san's cursed gear is her body, huh?" Yoichi said.