12| Not in Love

"This is it." Shinoa said as they reached Omotensando Station, the place was wreaked as if lots of horrible stuff had happened.

"What's with this place? It's stench of blood." Shiro said as the scent of metal filled her nostrils with mixed of blood particles.

"Blood?" Yuu asked as she nodded while her eyes are glued on the entrance. "if we have to do it, let's hurry up and clean this place."

They walked in the place as they saw lots of young kids dressed in livestock clothes, Shiro tugged on Yuu's sleeves as he turned around and saw her looking down as her eyes gleamed in distress and sadness.

"Don't worry, once we've killed the vampires—they'll be set free." Yuu assured her as he patted her head.

"Let's go." Mitsuba said as she started walking. "where to?" Shiro asked.

"We're going straight to floor B3 where the vampires at." she answered.

The squad started to walk through as Kimizuki noticed something off. "if the vampires aren't here, why won't they escape?" he asked.

"Because it's crawling with monsters outside, even if they escaped—they will only meet their death." Mitsuba said as Kimizuki turned to her while Shinoa nodded, agreeing with her.

"They're receiving protection from the vampires by giving their bloods." Shiro added.

After walking for awhile, they've reached floor B3, then Mitsuba announced to draw their weapons a they saw a vampire in sight. Before one of them attacks, Yuu rushed in and killed the vampire.

"You idiot! Don't act without orders!" Mitsuba said as she was about to slap Yuu across the face as he grabbed her hand. "I didn't act on my own, i waited for the command to draw. Seriously, you have to stop—"

Yuu pulled Mitsuba in as she blushed then he swung his blade to the vampire's attack, then he smirked as he finally got what he's been waiting for many years. He ran up to the vampire and swing his blade as the sword of the foe broke sames goes with his body that turned into smithereens.

"My, my. I knew he was strong, being the LTC's favourite, but I didn't think he was this strong." Shinoa said while clapping. "wow, Yuu-kun!" Yoichi said, impressed.

"How did I do, Shiro?!" Yuu asked the albino haired girl, but it seems like she wasn't listening to him. "Shiro?"

"Oh, uh... y-your great, Yuu!" she hurriedly said with a smile. "but, we should celebrate later. I can still sense vampires lurking in the shadows."

They started walking through the place as they saw the five vampires. "here they come." Mitsuba said. "Just like what the girl said, there are five of them." Shinoa added as they started drawing their weapons.

Shiro sensed something in the mirror a she turned to the blonde. "Mitsuba-chan, run! There are vampires inside those mirrors!" she yelled. "huh? but the information said that there are only five vampires."

"No, you're wrong! There are eight of them!" then the mirror shattered as vampires walked out, the fragments of glass fell all over the place.

One of them grabbed Mitsuba's neck as he began to strangle her, the squad called out her name as she was held by the vampire on the neck.

"Hey, the girl with white hair. How did you know that there are eight of us?" the vampire asked as Yuu and the others turned to Shiro.