25| Play With Fire

Y U I C H I R O

"So you came, Yuu." i turned my head as I saw Akaru looking at me.

"What's the big idea of summoning me in this late hour?" i asked.

He walked towards me as he tucked his hands in pockets while having a confident smug on his face.

"I want to challenge you in a duel."

My lips curved in a smirk, 'duel, huh? How interesting.' "sure."

I started unscathed my blade as he also did the same, "don't be so bitter if you lose against me." i smirked.

He laughed, "I? Lose to you? You must be really confident."

I ran up to him as I hit him with his blade, he used his weapon to defend himself against me.

"Incinerate." in my surprise, flames came out of his blade as it made me fell back to the pressure of heat.

'What was that technique?!' i thought, slightly surprised as i saw him play with his weapon-produce fire.

"Turn him into smithereens, Amon!" he roared as a huge wave of flames fly to me as I used my blade to defend the attack.

My back was pushed to the wall as my body and blade took the impact of the blazing heat. "is that all you got? Your weak, you can't protect Shiro like that!" he yelled.

I stood up as I glared to him, "you can glare all you like, even a mere child can do that." he smirked.

Then in anger, I ran up to him as I swung my blade to him, he counter attacked it with his fiery blade.

"Your swing is weak." he mumbled as once more, he sent me to the wall.

'T-That guy...is too strong.' i thought as my back touched the wall.

"Next time, swing at me as if you're trying to kill me." he said seriously.

Then I activated the curse as violet marks appeared on my body, "don't get a full tad on yourself!"

I swung at him with full force as he seemed to be surprised, "hmm, your stronger and faster now than earlier."

I smirked, "I'm just getting started."

Silver blades began to clashed to each other consecutively, then my back fell on the ground as he put his blade near my neck making my eyes widened.

"This is the end." he said, "you sure?" i smirked widely.

I pointed my blade at him abdomen making him surprised, he sighed as he took back his blade at I also did,

"From the looks of it, you haven't been taught how to wield a cursed gear properly." he remarked.

I stood up as I dusted my clothes, "I'm about to be teach, damn it."

I heard him hummed in reply as he tucked his hands back to his pocket and stared at me seriously.

"In the way you are right now, you won't be able to protect your teammates and Shiro."

My eyes widened, "I could protect them, I'm more stronger than—"

"No, you wouldn't be able to protect them. Not with that strength of yours." he cuts me off.

I clammed up as he sighed, "the nobles are far more stronger than me, how are you suppose to beat them?"