24| He's a Monster

[EDITED: Nakamura Akari is erased for those who already read this in the early release.]

I'm pretty sure the hero gets to have her first kiss but, who ever said that you were her hero?"

Yuichiro looked at Akaru with a confused expression, but then he realised something about him.

"We'll talk later, I'll let you know the place beforehand." Akaru instructed as he gave him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Yuu asked while looking at the paper, "don't be late." the red head huffed and walked away.

'I see...he also likes Shiro.' he thought as he began to walk to the designated place that he was assigned.

**************

Walking at the devastated place, he saw Guren who's leaning his back against the wall, leisurely.

"Hey, idiot Yuu." he greeted.

"Oh, it's you...Guren." Yuu said.

The older male straightened up and turned to the younger male with a smirk plastered on his adorning face.

"I saved you, I also taught you how to live and wield swords."

"What's suddenly gotten into you?"

"I own you, so don't wag your tail to the Hiragi family."

Yuu's eyes twitched as he finally gets it, "i see, that's what this is about." he huffed as he started walking away.

"It's ridiculous, I don't care about fights between people at—"

"Shut up, kid. If you did that, your little Shiro will be sad."

Yuu stopped in his tracks making Guren confused, "you don't have to worry about that, i decided not to abandon any of my friends." he said.

Guren smirked, "you've got one thing wrong; I'm not your friend."

Yuu knitted his eyebrows, "then what are you?"

"Your superior, life saver, guardian. Basically, your God."

Yuu huffed, "you're so annoying."

He continued walking to the buildings while hanging his head low, 'I'm really an idiot for doing that to Shiro.' he thought and sighed.

"Well, Shiro is kind hearted. I hope she does forgives me."

The elevators opened up as he saw a blonde girl coming out. "you were paged too, how'd it go?" he asked.

"It was just an interview, I'm apparently moving up a rank for my recent contribution in fighting off the vampires."

"A promotion, huh?"

"Of course, I am worth it."