38| Master and Servant

An massive aura filled with bloodlust can be sense at the small girl who was instilling an peculiar strength within her, her trump card. However, her hidden power is like an double-edge sword, not perfectly made.

Sensing this aura, the three vampire nobles backed away from Guren. Keeping a safe distance away from the unknown which is the little girl.

"Are you...Shiro?" a soft voice asked as the black haired boy walked up to the albino haired girl.

Yuu stretched his hand to grab her shoulder, but then he was instantly electrocuted from attempting to touch Shiro. He flew away from her as Kimizuki grabbed his back.

"You okay, Yuu?" the pink teenage asked with concern laced in his voice.

"Shiro...that's not her." Yuu muttered.

Slowly but surely, she walked towards the Lieutenant Colonel who was slumped on the floor, wounded.

"May I ask you...are you my master?"

Ichinose Guren, who was unable to speak, due to see this sinister form of Shiro. He was bewildered by the little girl in front of him, he was caught off guard. However, time was ticking so he gritted his teeth and yelled.

"Yeah! I'm you're master, Shiro." he says as the albino haired girl kneeled down in front of the wounded man.

"What is your order, master?" she says with politeness and sense of duty.

"Exterminate the all of the three vampire nobles in front of you, right here, right now!" he ordered.

Bowing her head, in sign of respect. She complied to his order.

"Yes, my Lord." Shiro says before standing up and turning to the vampires.

The three of them made an eye contact with her as they felt shiver run up to their spines, not knowing the reason why they would be afraid of this human girl in front of them.

"Eck! She's so creepy!" Chess shrieked while cupping both of her cheeks in her hands.

"W-Where is she getting...this amount of b-bloodlust from?" Horn stuttered.

The two of them heard the sound of the sword being removed from its casing, they turned around and saw a furious Crowley who was gripping his sword rather harshly.

"You two, get back!" he ordered as the two complied to his order.

Crowley thrusted his sword towards the girl while having a safe distance away from her. "Let's see how strong you are, little one~"

In a blink of an eye, Shiro was already in front of the vampire. His eyes widened from when did she did that.

'When did she...?!' he thought as he was dazed and confused.

The ripping of flesh and fabric pierced the air as everyone who was watching, widened their eyes from the scene that just happened in front of them.

"W-What just...happened?" Crowley spoke as he spat crimson blood out of his mouth, it dropped on the ground.