122. Stop and Stare

122. Stop and Stare: Create a poem or story about something you could watch forever.

I wish I could stare at you like you were mine and not like you weren't.

I will never send this. You will never know the depth of my feelings. I will never be the girl you love because I will never let you love someone unworthy of you like me.

You will never know.

But I will.

Honestly? Honestly, I don't think you're all that attractive. I mean, you're handsome, but you're not the type of guy I ever thought I would fall for. I like the thoughtful, melancholy poet type, and you're the complete opposite. Yet I love you. I don't know why or how, but I do.

I only started finding you attractive once I started liking you.

Isn't that funny? Your personality makes you beautiful. It's more than that, though. It's your soul that makes you so freaking lovely, that I could drink you in with my eyes and watch you forever. I'm not watching you for your face, but for your smiles, for your laugh, for your kind words, for your displays of wisdom, for the way you give of yourself.

I have never seen anything more irresistible than a man who has faith.

I am sorry that I stare. I do it out of wonder. I do it out of respect and admiration.

I cannot say everything I wish to say to you. My heart is so heavy within me. The pain is so raw, I can barely think. I can't do anything but write these words. Oh, God. Oh, God.

I love you, but I will never tell you. I could watch you forever, though, because I love you.