Chapter 17

~Lucy's P.O.V~

"You don't have to worry anymore for I will become Lucy's guardian for I am her mother's sister."

I looked between both my Aunt and Makarov. "If this is your decision then I'll let social services know that Lucy is in the hands of Melody Aguria."

Aunt Melody grab my hand and squeezed it. "Lucy" I look at Makarov. "You've been very quiet my dear, do you have and problems being in the care of your Aunt?"

I shook my head no and that just spilled more tears from my eyes.

"Oh no Mr. Makarov, I am very h-happy to be back with Aunt Mel." Tears just kept falling and Aunt Mel hugged me.

"Well then, Melody Aguria. Lucy will be in your care from now on until the decision of the trail. What are you going to do if everything goes according to plan?" Makarov asked.

"Well, it's going to be a few months until Jude's trail so for now I'll move Yukino and I over to the Heartfilla house and after the trail if everything goes accordingly. I will take Lucy and Yukino away across seas. If everything goes as smooth as I hope it will Lucy will have no reason to stay here. I will be able to take her and let her see the world with her family who truly loves her."

Leave? That word, oh how many times I've said that word and wanted to do it so much, but now with Natsu, Wendy and everyone. I feel sad at that word when I think about it now.

"Lucy." I look up at Mel's smiling face. "Why don't you go out front of the school. Yukino should be showing up any minute to meet with us. I would like to speak with Mr. Makarov."

"Y-Yeah? Mira do you mind taking me out to the front please?"

Mira agreed and began wheeling me out side of the room. Before we left Makarov asked Mira if she could closed the door when we leave. As the door shut I heard a few words coming from my Aunt and they were "The Incident, 10 years ago, I found something. Something that will change this trail."

Memories came flooding back to when I was six years old. Michelle was around two years old and my mother, back when they were both alive. I began to breathe heavily remembering that night. Men, kids, Yukino. That's right I met Yukino ten years ago.

"Lucy, what's wrong with you? You look so pale?" Mira commented

"It's nothing Mira. I-I guess I got to excited that I'm actually feeling a little queasy."

"Okay? Do you want to go la-

"Luce!"

Mira got interrupted by someone who I didn't want to see right now. I don't know how I could explain everything to him at this moment then another voice followed his. "Lucy!" I turned my head to see Natsu and Yukino running down the hallway with a little Wendy trying to catch up to them. When they reach Mira and I they were panting heavily.

"What are you guys doing? How did you guys meet with each other? Why are you and Wendy still here Natsu? I thought you guys would be home already."

"I couldn't leave without ya Luce." He grinned. "I was waiting out front for Wendy before we would go and find you before Yukino came up to us" Natsu explained.

"Yukino, I-I don't know h-how." I didn't know what to say to either of them. All I just did was look between them.

"Lucy, it's alright. Natsu and Wendy just showed me the way until we saw you coming towards us." Yukino explained.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. Yukino took my hand and gave me a smile. I returned the smile to her. "Yukino, I guess you already know, huh?"