Chapter 15

~Natsu's P.O.V~

     After I left Gramp's office, I slowly walked back to my class thinking about what just happened. I was surprised that Gramp's kicked me out of his office. I don't understand why he wanted me to leave, but it's not like I don't know everything about Lucy. I should be there with her since I am the one taking care of her.

Maybe I should go back and talk with Gramp's again? No, he'll just punish me like the last time. I shivered remembering the punishment I had to do with Ice Princess. With the torment in mind I walked into class and went straight to my seat.

"Natsu! Where is Lu-chan?" Levy ask as I down.

"Gramp's needed to talk with her about something." 

"Why aren't your with her then?"

"Gramp's kicked me out of the his office." I said in a pouted tone and put my head on my desk.

"Why, what's happening?"

"Idon'tnkowhat'shapening."

"Natsu, I can't hear you when your head is on your desk. Sit up please."

        I lifted my head up and looked up at Levy. Before I said anything I gave out a sigh.

"I don't know what's happening. All that I know is that Gramp's needed to have an important talk with Lucy, He wouldn't tell me anything else."

"What's so important that he needed you to leave?" Levy mumbled but I was still able to hear every word she said.

I didn't say anything to Levy after that. I put my head back down and closed my eyes for a little. When I opened them again I was on the floor instead of my chair and I felt pain coming from the back of my head. I saw the most scary thing of my life. Red eyes were staring down at me and all I wanted to do was run but the stare that I was given had frozen every part of my body.

"Er-Erzaaa, wha-what's u-up?"

"Natsu, you fell asleep again. You are lucky that I'm not our homeroom teacher or I would have punished you."

*gulp*

"Wh-where's the teacher now?"

"She was called out by another student who has questions about the new project that she explained to us while you were sleeping."

"O-oh-

Our homeroom teacher came back into the room; which made Erza go back to her seat. 

"Okay class, now I want you to choose your partners and work on your projects for the rest of the period."

"Hai!" Everyone replied except for me.

Everyone chose theirs partners; Gajeel was with Levy; Erza was partnered with Princess. I had no one that I wanted to be partnered with. The only person who I could handle being partnered with is Luce but she isn't here. 

"Natsu have you decided to do this project on your-" Mrs. Cole was cut off from the classroom door opening.

"Good morning Sir!" Mrs. Cole said.

"Good morning Mary. It's good to see you this morning. Class I have a short announcement to make. You're class will be receiving a new student. Now I want you to treat her as you would treat each other; but also remember that she is new to this school so she doesn't know her way around here. Now I would like to introduce everyone to Lucy Heartfilla."

I looked up with excitement when I heard her name. Mira pushed her into the classroom. I could tell she was nervous because she kept staring at Gramp's and not at everyone else.