Chapter 14:

I walked towards my bed.

"You need to go. If Tony sees you in my room, who knows what he'll think..." I whispered.

I don't know why Tony was on my mind. Lets face it, when is he not?

"It's not like he's even awake." Evan shrugged.

I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Just calm down, okay. I'll tell you what happened." He smiled.

I smiled back at him in return.

"So tell me." I sighed.

"I will. But... Maybe another time. Lets say, over lunch?" He winked as he stood up.

He towered over me, just like Tony did.

"You do realize that you're 'dating' my best friend? You're asking me out for lunch, yet you are 'dating my best friend' ?" I smirked, "so no."

"Okay, I'll tell you if you at least hug me or something." He winked.

I hesitantly pulled him into a hug. His arms wrapped around me tightly, making me feel safe and secure.

Maybe it was just because I haven't been hugged lately. It felt nice to feel so secure like that.

I let go after a few seconds and backed away from him.

"So tell me." I said, trying to fight the oncoming smile.

"Okay, I will." He nodded as he walked towards the curtains, "let me close these because I have a feeling that Tony will be watching us. He's a creep."

I nodded my head and let out a sigh of relief.

Having the door closed and the windows blocked off made me feel like a prisoner. It made me feel even weirder considering I was in a room with a guy. That is not my boyfriend, but the guy that got us into an argument.

TONYS POV

I jumped out of my bed and quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a tshirt that was laying on the floor.

What a douche. Why would he even be in her room? I bet he's just pissed off at me because I didn't let him in my damn house. Maybe I would if he wasn't so piss drunk.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as she peered over her magazine.

"Brooke's." I grunted as I put on my shoes.

"Last night when her father was here, he told us that they're mo-" her voice was cut off by the sound of me slamming the door behind me.