Chapter 36:

I woke up early the next morning due to the sound of Tony's snores. They seemed to progressively get louder. 

I rolled out of bed, and walked towards the couch where Tony was curled up on. His dress shirt was wrinkled at all angles, and his ie was almost all the way undone. His hair stood up a all angles, just like his limbs which were sprawled across the furniture. 

Before waking him up, I decided to snap a few pictures. To my surpise, flash went off, causing Tony to wake up startled. He blinked a few times before actually looking at me. "What?" He groaned.

"Sorry," I laughed. 

"What's happening?" He whispered.

I knelt beside the couch, resting my elbows on the edge, then placing my head on my palms. He smiled before closing his eyes again.

"You got drunk last night, you know." I stated.

"That explains the headache," he chuckled, opening his eyes again. "Also explains why I'm on the couch. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know... You were upset with me, so you made me sleep here?"

"No. You asked to sleep there." I giggled.

I spared him the details of everything that occured, only telling him that he came in the room demanding to sleep on the couch. He'd probably cringe if I told him all the lovey stuuf. He'd also feel guilty about forgeting who I was.

"You kinda smell, so I think you should stay sleeping there." 

"Do I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at my words.

"Yes. Very much so, actually. I'm gonna go back to sleep. You should too, but try not to snore so loud, okay?" I said, giving him a slight smile.

"I can't control that," he replied.

"Well try," I shrugged as I stood up.

He let out a few loud snores before laughing out loud. I threw a pillow at him, shutting him up.

-

My parents woke me up, informing me about the free breakfast that was being served in the lobby kitchen area of the hotel. I jumped out of bed once I heard free breakfast.

Tony joined us as well, only taking off the dress shirt, leaving a plain white tshirt, and dress pants. 

"I could ask my dad if he has extra pants, you know." I whispered.

"It's all good. After we eat, I'm gonna meet my mom in her suite so we can pack up their gifts and drve home." He replied.

"Can I come?" 

"You want to come?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm not gonna do anything anyway." I smiled.

"Okay. In that case, of course." He replied as he piled bacon onto his plate.

Once we finished eating, Tony met his mom in her suite. I went to my room, changed into sweat pants and a tshirt, then fixed up my hair. I didn't really care about looking presentable because we were only going to Tony's house.

"My cousin is at my house." He said as he baked out of the parking spot.

"Oh yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah. They ditched the wedding early last night, and I guess theyre staying there for a bit." 

"Your mom and stepdad got a lot of gifts, huh?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

Tony's car was piled with gifts, and so was his moms car. I guess it wasn't that they got a lot, it was just that the gifts were really, really big. 

"I miss this place." I sighed.

"Nothing much has changed, I guess." He shrugged.

"But, where I live now... It's nice. A lot of new things, new people. Theres a lot to see. I like it there too. Nothing compared to here though." 

"I'd hope so." He smiled.

The ride back to Tony's seemed quite quick. After helping his mom and dad unpack, Tony and I made our way to his room. He laid on his bed, letting out a big sighed. 

"This bed is was more comfy than the couch in the hotel." 

"Hey, you wanted to sleep on it!" I laughed.

"Well, like many of my other choices, I regret that." 

I sat on the end of his bed, "you've been reading a lot lately, huh?"

"Those.. Those aren't mine." He blushed.

"You read so much, yet you get me to read you Catching Fire... I think it's your turn to read me something. It would only be fair."

Tony grabbed my hand, pulling me further onto his bed. I laid beside him, resting my head on his chest.  "Not today. Maybe next time." 

"I'm gonna remember that." I whispered.