It's Time

XYRA'S POV

"I see you brought them huh," I said and crossed my arms. She chuckled nervously, "Uh-W-Well they insist on wanting to see you and I kinda..." she hesitated to further tell me. I raised my eyebrow and then she groaned. "Fine, I invited and told them that you're going to be here with me," she confessed. I sighed, "Casey, I'm not yet ready," I said and she pouted. I took a deep breath before talking again. "But since they are already here I guess it's time to meet some of them," I stated. She smiled and said, "Great!"

Pumunta kami sa table. "Um, hi?" sabi ko at kumaway. Hindi sila umimik at tiningnan lang ako. I feel like they are mad at me. Yumuko ako at huminga muli ng malalim. "Sorry if I didn't say anything before leaving," sabi ko. Tumingin ako sa kanila para makita kung nagbago ang expression nila. Naka poker face noong una at biglang ngumiti, "CLAIRE, WE MISSED YOU!" sigaw nila at niyakap ako. "We thought nakipagtanan ka na with someone!" sabi ni Spence. "Oo nga, baka mamaya may anak ka na pala. Wait until Chasin and Drexer hear about this," sabi ni Angelo. (-__-") Umupo ako sa tabi ni Cassandra at nilagay ang gamit ko sa ibaba ng table. "I actually met Chasin and Drexer a while ago," sabi ko.

(+___+) (+___+)- Spence and Angelo

"How come you met them first?" tanong ni Spence. Oh snap! Napa-facepalm ako. Xyra naman, bakit mo nasabi iyon. "W-Well, I- uh just met them while heading here," palusot ko. "You suck at lying Claire," sagot ni Angelo. (___") I gave up and told them kung paano ko na meet sila Chasin and Drexer. "Why didn't you call us first? We are much more handsome than the Hunt Brothers," saad ni Angelo. Cassandra rolled her eyes playfully. Hindi ako umimik and just shrugged. "Silence means yes," sabi ni Spence and then grinned. "See? Even you guys think we're better looking than them but I know, I'm still more handsome than Spence," Angelo stated confidently.

"Really? I don't remember saying that," asar ko. Casey shook her head, "No, Spence is much more handsome," saad ni Cassandra. He pouted, "You just like Spence," sagot ni Angelo. "What? Psh, I didn't say that to anyone and also not true," sabi ni Casey at lumapit sa akin. "You didn't tell them right?" bulong niya. Umiling ako, "Oh good, I thought I'm busted," sabi ni Casey at inayos ang pag-upo na parang hindi affected sa sinabi ni Angelo.

She cleared her throat. "Alright guys, as much as I want you to interrogate my friend we have tons to do before the party," sabi ni Cassandra at may inilabas na list. Angelo chuckled, "Women," bulong niya. "What did you just say Angelo?" tanong ni Casey at itinaas ang kilay. Kinabahan si Angelo, "Nothing," sagot niya. "Okay, see you both later at the party. We also have to go since uncle asked us some favors," saad ni Spence. I'm about to ask kung anong favors pero hindi ko na lang itinuloy. Tumayo na sila at niyakap kami ulit bago umalis. "Now," sabi ni Casey at kinuha ang bag niya. "Let's go, I did a lot of calls today for the event," dagdag niya. "Hold on, mag bibihis lang ako. Naka uniform pa ako eh," sabi ko. "Okay, I'll just wait for you in my car," sagot niya. Tumango ako at dumiretso sa restroom.

JOSHUA'S POV

"I'm smart and wise but I still don't get it why girls spend a lot of time picking for what they call a perfect dress when they are going to buy another one in the future once it's not trending anymore," I said while holding a set of dresses. "You wouldn't understand even if I explain it to you," Johanna said and handed me another one from the rack. "A guy like me shouldn't be doing this," I stated while trying to hide from the ladies staring at me. She rolled her eyes at me, "You mean a playboy? You lost a bet and I needed someone to chauffeur me around. I won it fair and square," she replied and head towards the fitting room. I groaned and followed her.