Revealed Identities

"Where is this place exactly?" I ask. "Please don't tell me it's in Gotham" I say gloomily.

"Nightwing told me about your spazz with Batman"

"I soooo don't wanna talk about it"

"Alright," M'gann changed gears, "We're on our way to Midnight Penguin"

That peaked my interests alittle, "Oh really?" The Midnight Penguin was known to be one of the hottest clubs at Metropolis, it was really really hard to get even so much as a glimpse beyond the front door!

"Yeah, Nightwing was able to get us all in." M'gann says while souring high above me. "That guy is very resourceful" she says.

"Yes he is," I said with an admiring tone.

"You know you should work on that" M'gann said.

"Work on what?" I asked curiously.

"Whenever you talk about or refer to Nightwing you get this daydreamy girl voice that is a dead giveaway" she comments.

"W-what!?" I stop in mid air and look at her. I fight like hell not to blush. "What do you mean? I sound normal, the same, unchanged, standard regular ordinary typical-"

"Calm down!" M'gann laughs at me flying down to where I was hovering.

It was convenient that we were flying well above the city because it'll be way beyond weird to see two very hot girls flying around. Plus we still needed to keep our identities a secret.

"I am calm!" I accidentally yell.

"Ahaha," M'gann laughed hysterically, "You're are such a riot"

"That's also a phrase that doesn't make any sense, isn't a riot a hoard of angry people with pitchforks and torches?"

"No," M'gann corrects me as we continue flying to our destination, "that's an angry mob. A riot is when angry people come together to protest, sometimes loudly and violently"

"So...a riot is just and angry mob without the pitchforks and torches?" I ask.

M'gann thinks for a moment, "Exactly!" she squeals in delight.

*************************************************************

We reach above the location of the club, everywhere was fairly dim but to avoid any wondering eyes we flew to directly above the side alley and rocketed down in the blink of an eye.

We rearrange our clothes because they almost flew off out body from the sharp movement. We hold our heads up high as we walk out of the alley and onto the side walk, I pretended to tap on my phone while M'gann pretended to fix her hair. People tend not to put too much focus and attention on you when you were performing everyday tasks.

We moved away from the entrance to the alley and stood in front of the club building. It glowed purple and it was literally vibrating from the pulsing sound of music that was emanating from within.

"This looks interesting" I say meekly.

"You okay?" M'gann asked.

"Y-yeah," I gulp. "This is just the first time I'm going to a club is all," I say honestly.

"Well good thing for you, you have the best crew with you!" she says happily.

"Yeah...good thing" I mumble more to myself.

"Wooohooo, look at those sweet bombshells!" someone called from the crowd of people standing around.

Instantly all eyes focus on me and M'gann as guys ogled and gawked at us. I don't really blame them. How often do you see supermodel hot girls in sexy ass clothes just lounging around? And to top it off one was a red head and the other a blonde. It was almost unfair to the average looking girls that were giving us death glares right about now.