Home Alone...?

"Claaaark!" I scream.

"What?"

"Will you leave already!?"

"Not until I've made sure that you'll be alright."

"Then do it already and go!" I whine.

Clark had a 'hot date' with you know who, and he'd spent the last three minutes writing down emergencies numbers.

"I just need to make sure you can call the fire department in case of a fire"

"I know how to dial 911 Kal" I say to him with a hint of sass.

"It's Clark" he corrected.

"Sure, it is." I roll my eyes, "Now go, you've kept Lois waiting long enough" I say.

"Trust me, I'll go there and she might still not even be done with her shower" Clark silently groans to himself.

"She's a keeper!" I mock loudly.

"I should probably also write down Lois' emergency contact as well," Clack said, taking back the pen he'd just dropped.

I walked up to him, yanked the paper out his hand and was pushing him out the door at the same time.

"W-wait!" he cried out, panicked.

"999-0248-3659" I simply say, calling off Lois's personal phone number.

"Eh?"

"You've literally beaten the damn thing into my head" I inform him. "Now go! Baby cousin, have fun!" I mock.

Clark blushed at that and went out the door.

It wasn't as awkward as it initially was. When I came to earth and found out that my baby cousin had grown into a full-fledged man!? Well, let's just say it's more awkward for him them me. All I had to do was not think about it...or pretend that Clark was a different cousin from Kal.

I slam the door behind him and take a deep breath as I rest my back on the door.

As soon as everything settled down and I was by myself...I felt alone.

Which is weird, coming from me. I loved being alone!

Which was why I tried so hard to always get Clark out of the house. But...after that night out with the ga-...with Dick's gang...

I've been feeling so lonely...

Hanging out with them had been such a blast! I think giddily to myself. Yes, things may have gone off to a rocky start, and I still hate the living guts out of Connor, but the whole night had just been...fun.

I twirled around the apartment at the memory.

Dick had looked so hot in regular clothes, and his face was so gorgeous it should be a sin.

I fight back a squeal to myself, and we danced! We danced together!

My stomach lunched in backflips every time I thought about it.

Granted I had said some dumb shit afterwards-about losing my virginity and such, but to get any sort of reaction out of Dick over me was a joy sent straight from heaven!

"I wonder when we'll all next get together again?" I wonder out loud.

I really wanted to hang out with the gang again, but I didn't want to come off all pathetic and desperate.

I have to play it cool...

I make my way to the kitchen in my blue bum shorts and tight-yet-fade Hello Kitty night shirt. It was basically a tank top at this point.