Never Have I Ever...

I clench up immediately. I sit upright and look at Zatanna with much more interest.

"Although, if we want the game to be fun, it's gotta be R-rated" she says.

"I like this idea" Dick rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"Why not?" Kal says calmly, "It might be a wonderful experience to get to know each other better"

"How do we know if someone's telling the truth?" Artemis asked.

"We have Megan over here read their minds and see," Wally says simply.

"Hell. No" Conner says strongly.

"She'll just take a tiny peek to make sure," Barbara says, bring her fingers close together as an emphasis.

"The person could just beg her to keep her mouth shut," Artemis replied flatly.

Waw, sharp girl, that's exactly what I was gonna do! I think to myself.

So did everybody else, Megan told me.

How did you-?

I'm supporting another telepathic link with the others.

I felt a ping of sadness, now I'm being downright excluded even when we're all together.

It's not like that! Megan tries to correct. It's just that we've have this link for so long, plus we all know how to control our thoughts around each other.

Her words made sense but still didn't stop the hurt.

True, I reply to her, I would blow everything and disgrace my in a second.

No argument here.

"Okay, I'll just put a magic spell on everyone to make sure they tell nothing but the truth" Zatanna says, lifting up her hand to cast the spell.

"Wait! I'm not so sure I'm-" before I finished my sentence she already said her chant.

"sdne on ot hturt eht llet ot ,sdneirf derehtag eht no lleps a tsac" she says, a small semi-transparent purple mist consumes everyone.

I look around to everyone as their eyes slightly glowed purple and faded away. Oh no, this is not gonna be good...

"Okay, let's begin" Zatanna says, she waves her hand again saying another spell that made tiny clipboard cards appear in all our hands.

Dick gives her an annoyed look.

"What? It's dark. No one will even think I'm using magic" she waves him off.

I look at the card in my hand, on one side it says 'I Have' and on the other it said 'I Have Never'

"Everyone has a chance to ask one question, so we'll all take turns" Zatanna explains. "Oh! I'll go first!" she squeals.

"After you, then me" Dick says. "Then Barbara, Artemis, Wally, Kara, Megan, Kal and lastly Conner"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, my question" Zatanna thinks for a minute. "Never have I ever...been nude in public."

Only Megan and Wally turn their cards and raise 'I Have'.

"Excuse me?" Artemis looked at her boyfriend skeptically.

"Whaaaaat!" Conner stressed, a lot of people around peeked to our booth.

"On Mars there's really no such concept as clothes" Megan simply explains with a blush and shrug.

Then everyone looks at Wally, "My 7th and 9th birthday party I ran around nude to scare the guest" he says cockily with a grin.