Dance Floor of Doom!

All our heels clink together as we walk back to our booths. But sitting positions were switched up.

Conner was still alone on his seat on the right, but at second glace the seat I'd destroyed while attacking him was replaced with a new crimson red one, and I instead took Dick's sit on the far left.

Me and Conner were as far away from each other as possible, good, we might just get through this night without choking the life outta each other.

That would be entertaining, Artemis replies, but still in a bored tone.

Shot! I forget we are linked! I say.

It takes some getting used to, Megan informs me.

"Soooo..." Dick chimes in, "What was going on in there?"

"What?" I ask.

"C'mon, you guys took your sweet time in the bathroom" Wally says cockily, "Did y'all have an orgy?"

"WALLY!" Megan screamed as his girlfriend tried to relocate his ribs with her elbow.

I blushed bright red.

I tried not to look at Zatanna or Barbara cause at that moment Dick was looking right at me.

Barbara?

Yes?

Remember when you say try not to over think everything?

Yeah...

It very hard!

We know...

Whereas it was hard to keep my mind from racing, everyone else was as well. If I focused hard enough I could hear Barbara worry about her dad, ironically Zatanna too, and Megan stressing over Conner.

It comforted me a bit and helped me relax.

"Sooo..." I say, mimicking Dick's earlier tone. "Initiation" I say looking at everyone in the booth.

All the guys clench up.

And at that all us girls burst out laughing.

"What did you say to her?" Dick demanded.

"Told you it was an orgy" Wally insisted.

"I hate girls" Conner grumbled resting the side of his face on his fist.

Instantly my eyes flick to Megan for a nanosecond, and I caught her expression right before she changed it.

Sorry girl, I unknowingly said, then cringe internally. All I got in reply was silence.

I push myself off my seat, "I'm gonna dance" I take two steps forward and stretch my hand out to Kal. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all" he says, gently reaching up and taking my hand.

Normally a man would feel beyond self conscious by that act, but Kal was so cool and foreign he didn't give a damn.

"I'm sorry, what?" I hear Dick's voice drown out as I make my way to the dance floor.

90's pop music was playing, so me and Kal stare at each other momentarily dumbfounded. We laughed out loud and tried our best to look like normal human beings dancing.

Kal was grooving with his shoulders and I was swaying my arms and hips from side to side.

In a weird way we were actually syncing up and matching, we came off dancing and kinda looking pretty good at it.

"You're pretty good!" I yell at him over the pounding music.

"As are you" he smiles back.

As the music changes we changed with it, I was having so much fun I forget everything and just drown myself in music.