Car Ride With Lex Luthor!?

I reach over to the car side door to try and tussle the handle (more like ripe the fucking door off) but freeze when Lex taps on a glass screen beside his car seat and a magical bar appears forth out of the ground from nowhere.

"Drink?" He offered.

"I'm not allowed," I swiftly answer, being for once grateful of my imposed 'Do Not Drink!' rule.

I have still yet to have been given the answer as to if Kryptonians can get drunk.

"Juice, then? Tea?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"I don't drink...liquid." I fight for an excuse.

Lex chuckles at my absurd response.

"Very well," he says, "I'll leave you alone."

We drive in silence for about until the deafening quiet was starting to weigh in on me and I begin to fidget.

"You can drop me over here! It's fine!" I blurt out.

He may have said he knew where I lived, but I wasn't gonna trust him.

He could very well be lying and trying to drop me off to get a feel of if he was close to my home, and in so doing figure out where me and Kal (my Kal, not Kaldur) actually live.

At the thought of Kaldur my heart sank again and I realized I wasn't quite ready to go home yet.

Asinine as it may sound, I was more willing to spend time with Lex then go back home and face whatever was waiting for me there.

So think, Kara Zor-El, what do you do when you don't want to go home and simultaneously do not want to lead a supervillain to said home?

"Can I go to your place?" I say.

"What?" Lex says.

WHAT!? I scream at me. Are. You. Demented!?!?

I maintain an air of outward composure but internally I was ripping myself to fucking shreds.

"Are you...serious?" Lex asked.

"Yes," I reply firmly.

I pause for a minute then add, "I have some personal things I am avoiding at home and I need a...distraction."

Lex smirks at me with a devilish smile that makes my heart stop.

How can a bald man be so hot!? It defies all logic!!!

"Well...I am happy to be a distraction to you, Miss Zor-El."

"Who's Zor-El? My last name is Kent. You must have me confused for someone else. Hi, I'm Kara Kent!"

I brush off his earlier claims and push myself forward in his seat to extend a hand out to him.

Lex eyes my palm then eyes me. A challenging fire seems to light in his eyes as he reaches forward and takes it.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Kent."

"The pleasure is all mine..."

*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*

"What floor number are we?" I ask.

"450th"

"So 45th?"

"No, 75th. That was my lame attempt at a joke"

I chuckle at that.

"Well congrats, you got me to laugh." I commend him.