Chapter 1: What'cha Lookin' At?

[ Warnings: Graphic Sexuality, Graphic Violence, Language.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, 

DON'T LIKE IT?

DON'T READ IT!

BUT I BET IT CAN HAVE YOU A LADY BONER. LOLOL. JKJK.]

Chapter 1: What'cha Lookin' At?

So, since i used up all of my summary with my little shin dig, this is a Jason McCann story. He's doing bad things, blowing stuff up, killing some people, the usual, right?

Well, they add a new member to the team, Julia, and her and Jason fall for each other. She's his bad girl, and he likes it.  only problem is Jason's grandpa doesn't want them together, so he hits Jason and does other bad things. But you gotta read more to find out!!!!!! haha.

“So, Jase, you up for hitting the bank tomorrow?” I sat back in my desk chair and kicked my sneakered feet up onto the cluttered wood. “Why? So you can flirt with Brittany? That cute new teller you were telling Brian all about?” Alex laughed and sat on my bed. “Course, little brother,” he said, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and scrolled down the web page I was looking at. “Nah. I’m good,” I said, gluing my eyes to the screen. “What are you looking at, anyway, that’s more important that paying attention to your brother?” he asked me, standing up and peering at the screen.

I hurriedly kicked my legs off the desk and shut off the monitor, twisting my chair around so I was facing him….and so the back of the chair was covering the screen. “Nothing. Let’s go to the bank. I wanna see you get rejected.” “Whatcha’ looking at that you don’t want me to see?” he asked, grinning. “Nothing. Can we just go?” I made my voice sound annoyed. “What happened to wanting to hit on girls?” “What happened to sweet little Jason that told his big brother everything?” he challenged back.

“He’s still here. Let’s go. We need money.” “Sure. We can go.” I stood, keeping the monitor hidden, and went to walk out. Until I saw Alex reaching for the On button for the monitor. “No!” I blurted, trying to push him away from my computer.

He caught me as I flung myself at him, putting me into an effortless headlock, tugging me away from the computer. “Come on, man, leave it be,” I choked, grabbing his arm and trying to pull it off my neck. He wasn’t hurting me; I just didn’t want him looking at my stuff.  He flipped the screen on and got a good look at what I had been looking at, a huge smirk unraveling on his lips.

                “Awww! Widdle baby Jason’s been looking at some porno,” he cooed, and I struggled against him. “It’s not porn,” I gasped, trying to kick his shins. “Then what is it, dear brother?” “It’s- it’s…personal….stuff.” He laughed and let me go;

I dove for the computer, immediately turning it off. Alex smiled at me as I glared at him. “You couldn’t leave it alone?” I snarled, grabbing my red plain button-up off my bed and throwing it on, leaving it unbuttoned over my white t-shirt. “No. And, Jase, if you wanna talk about stuff, I’m here.” I looked away from my brother awkwardly. I knew he was trying to be mature and trying to let me know I could talk to him, but this was not something I was going to consult with my brother. Or anyone, for that matter.

                “Thanks, Alex,” I grumbled anyway, walking out the door with him to the rusty Chevy our dad had left us. He pulled me into a bro-hug, then shoved me into the passengers door. “No problem, bro. Anytime you need me to invade your privacy, I’m there.” I rolled my eyes and buckled up. Brothers, huh?