Chapter 4: Let Me Get That

I stared, and stared, and stared at her some more. There was no way this was happening. “You two know each other? Good. Saves me the trouble of introductions. Now.” Brian reached out and threw and arm around Julia. “I found this little cutie picking the lock on my car yesterday. She told me she knew how to make bombs, after I told her I was going to call the cops.” Brian’s blue eyes flashed to me and away.

Everyone knew bombs was my thing. I’d been making them since I could walk. “I figured she’d be good for the group. You guys think so?” Alex eyed her, probably deciding whether or not she’d be able to stick with us, while I just eyed her to see how hot she was. Her long eyelashes brushed against her freckled tanned cheeks every time she blinked, and she wasn’t wearing any make up. Huh. Most girls caked it on.

Her long, tan legs stretched out tantalizingly, smooth and just screaming for me to run my hand across them.  The curve of her hips slid smoothly into her hour glass waist, and her breasts stretched her shirt so much I just wanted to rip it off. The thing was, she didn’t look like a slut. She just looked hot. Majorly, majorly hot.

                “You really think she can help?” “Course I do,” Brian said confidently. “I wouldn’t have brought her here if I didn’t.” “Alright. Any idea what she can do?” “She told me all about it. She can…” My eavesdropping on Alex and Brian faded as Julia walked towards me, her heels clicking against the concrete floor. “So,” she said, leaning against one of the cardboard boxes stacked six high next to us.  “So.” She giggled. “You have stuff on your face,” she informed me, and my hand automatically went to my  face.

“No. Let me get it.” She took my hand in hers and guided me to the bit of cream cheese stuck to the corner of my mouth. I wiped it off onto my index finger, and she took me by surprise when she slipped my finger past her plump lips and into her hot mouth, her warm tongue slowly licking the cream cheese off. She sucked on my finger a little longer than necessary, but I liked it. “Mmmm.” She popped my finger out of her mouth, tracing the contour of her lips with the tip of her tongue. “Strawberry. My favorite.” She winked at me and walked away, and I couldn’t help staring at her butt as she walked. Oh, the way her hips swayed…

    “Hey, it’s almost noon. Why don’t we all head out for lunch, grab a bite to eat before we get started?” Brian said. “Sounds good to me,” Alex said. “You guys hungry?” They looked at Julia and me.

                “Oh, yeah.” She gave me a look that made goose bumps shake my spine. “I’m absolutely starving.” Her voice had just the right amount of sexy whine at the end that I almost fell over. “Cool. Jase, you and Julia can take the truck. Brian and I’ll take the car.” “Okay.” I led Julia outside to the truck.