Chapter 12: You Bad Girl

“Okay,” I snarled the minute I walked in from holding the door open for Julia. “What is so important that you guys interrupted our watching of cartoons?” “Is that what you guys are calling it these days?” Alex asked without lifting his gaze from the computer he was working on.  I glared at him. “Okay,” Brian said awkwardly, breaking the thick tension in the room.

I walked over and sat down in one of the big squishy leather chairs scattered around the room, pulling Julia with me and sitting her on my lap. “I met this girl today, and I think she may be just what we need for our mission.” I bit back a groan. Julia started playing with my shirt-the one I was wearing- twirling the collar around her fingers and slowly gnawing on her rosy bottom lip. She tugged lightly on the material, playing a hot kiss behind my earlobe. Freaking. Tease.

“We don’t need another person,” I said instantly, half my mind still distracted by Julia. “We have too many already. Besides, what do we not have that we need? You got Jules and I on bombs, Alex on computers, and you’re working on inside information. What do we need?” “I’ll tell you. This chick is good with computers, which I figured Alex would like some help.” I saw my brother roll his eyes, mumbling something unintelligible. “And she’s good with words. Con artist good.”

I sighed and opened my mouth, but Julia spoke over me. “Can I ask you something, Brian?”  she said innocently, shifting on my lap so she could face him. He shrugged. “Yeah. Sure.”  “Are you sexually active?”

Brian, Alex and I all gaped at her. “Um, that’s really none of your business, why?” Brian shifted uncomfortably, twisting his fingers together nervously.  “Because you seem to be recruiting a bunch of girls, and I was curious.” She shrugged nonchalantly, and I chuckled under my breath. Everyone knew Brian was worse with girls than even Alex was. 

He couldn’t say two words without her getting offended and walking off, and occasionally he got a cocktail to the head, or a knee to the groin. Whichever the girl was leaning towards.  

“Look, this girl, Danielle, is going to be here tomorrow around noon. I’m telling you, she’s good, and she doesn’t really want to join.” “So don’t make her,” I grumbled so only Julia could hear me. She giggled and settled back onto my lap, laying her head against my shoulder. “I want you on your best behavior, got it?”

“What are we, meeting your parents?” I asked, wrapping my arms around my girl and holding her petite body against mine.

“Jase, I’m serious. I really want this girl here.” “Somebody wants to get laid,” Julia whispered in my ear and I laughed out loud. “What’s funny?” Brian asked, frustration coloring his tone.

“Nothing. We were just having an intelligent conversation over here,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Best behavior implies no teasing, you two,” he sent Julia and I a death glare. “No sexual innuendos,  no sucking face, no sucking head,” he gave Julia a hard look, which she easily shrugged off. “And just try and act normal.”

He walked away after his little rant and Julia gave me a huge grin. “You thinking what I’m thinking?” she asked me. I grinned at her. “Wanna go have sex in the back of the truck?” I asked eagerly, starting to sit up.

“No! Well, yes, but not now!” I laughed. “What I meant was, are you thinking about, you know, maybe ignoring that little speech Brian gave us breaking all  the rules?”

The way she said that, the sexual tint that sent my blood racing and my pants stretching, made me want to do whatever she wanted and more.

I grinned and her and kissed her neck, biting delicately on the skin.

“You bad girl.”