Chapter 20: Anger Issues

Chapter  20: Anger Issues

Julia stepped out of An unfamiliar red car, still wearing my shirt and a pair of my gym shorts, laughing with whoever was driving the car. "Bye, Scar! Yeah, next week!" she shut the door and waved as the person drove off. "Blow anything up?" she asked me easily, like we were talking about the weather.

"I would have if my brother wasn't inside the fucking building," I grumbled. She giggled and walked over to me so our fronts were pressed together. "Ready to break the rules?" she asked me in that voice that got me hard every time. "You bet." I grinned at her. 

  She giggled before leaning into kiss me, knotting her fingers into my hair and tugging, just the way I liked it. She bit softy onto my lower lip, dragging it down into her mouth, making me moan. 

I loved that she wasn't afraid to get rough with me, loved the way she responded when I took control, loved the way she attacked my lips like she couldn't get enough. 

    I forced her mouth open and jammed my tongue down her throat, pulling her up so her legs were locked around my waist, and her warmth was pressed up against the bulge forming in my pants.  She groaned against my lips and, before I knew what she was doing, she bit down on my tongue. 

     I grunted and moaned, my back slamming against the metal warehouse door. We were both gasping for air, our lips raw from kissing so aggressively, our bodies pressed together as tight as we could get them. 

    We fell back against the door, slamming it open, our bodies collapsing onto the floor. Julia landed on top of me, crashing my shoulder blades against the floor. I grunted and pushed y tongue more into her mouth. We were practically attacking each other. Both of us grinding our hips together hungrily, tugging on each other's hair and moaning. I greedily fumbled my way under her shirt, batting with the clasps to her bra. "Mmmm, baby," she moaned into my mouth, tugging harder at my hair. I groaned and grunted, bucking my hips up to meet hers. 

    "Jason McCann!" Brian's voice exploded behind us, and let me just say he sounded piiiiissed. I slowly disengaged my lips from Julia's, keeping my hands securely under her shirt, on her bra clasps. "Oh, hey, sorry for busting the door down like that. We didn't know we were going that hard." Julia giggled and leaned down to peck my lips. 

   "Um, sorry, Danielle, they're a little overly hormonal." "Aaah, baby, don't do that," I moaned loudly and scrunched my face up. "We're in public-aaahh, Julia!" Brian and Danielle sent me dirty, disgusted looks, by behind them Alex was trying not to laugh, holding his stomach and bending over, his face red.

    He knew I was acting, and he knew why. And I knew he was going to do everything in his power to make it ten times worse for Danielle, and twenty times more embarrassing for Brian. 

  "Can't you guys keep it together for five minutes?" Alex regained his composer and spoke with fake anger in his voice, marching forward so he was standing next to Brian and Danielle. "It was bad enough you guys keeping me up all night. All I heard, all freaking night long, was 'Oh, JASON!, over and over again." I bit my lip to keep from laughing, but it probably looked like I was recalling 'last nights' events. 

  "I can't help it your brother knows how to please me." Julia's voice took on that sexy whine I loved so much, and she trailed her fingers down my chest, stopping at my belt buckled and playing with the metal there. Even though I knew we are teasing, I could help buy react to her touch and her teasing.

      Her eyes met mine as a huge bulge formed in the front of my jeans, tenting the denim. I looked from her eyes to her lips, plump rosy and swollen from our heated make out session, wet with saliva, and my mouth started watering.  

I loved the way she tasted liked strawberries, loved the way she fought me back and wasn't afraid to give me anything and everything I wanted. 

   She knew I was turned on, she knew in about two minutes I wouldn't be able to keep it in any longer and would be jacking off in the bathroom, and she knew I knew she wanted to help me get rid of it. 

"Two minutes," she whispered, her hot lips brushing against my earlobe as she spoke, sending another teeming wave of hormones through my body. "I really don't have to be here for this," Danielle said, looking irritated. "I have better, more intellectual things to be doing." "I'm really sorry." Brian apologized like a whipped freak, looking at her desperately. "Then leave," I snarled, softly pushing Julia off me and standing up. "We don't need or want you here." "Yes, you need me here. Everyone needs some form of essential intelligence in their life." 

  "That's my brother, so get out." "Does your brother know the sciences behind the making of the radioactive detonator and the reasoning of subatomic explosion, and fissions?" "That's science shit. You only need to know that I you want to spend your life looking out a telescope." "Want to know where cursing came from?" "No! I don't give a damn a out fucking cursing! I want you to leave because you have no reason to be here!" 

       "Did you know an ancient Carthage, insulting someone on a higher brain level was considered a death penalty?" "Shut the fuck up!" "Do you even know what the word fuck means?" I couldn't take it anymore. This girl was good, real eloquent, and I hated it. 

     I stormed out, shoving both doors open aggressively and ready to rip someone's throat out. I happened to be misfortunate enough to see Danielle wearing a triumphant smirk as I left, making me madder. Julia hurried after me, standing a good few feet away from me as I gripped my hair tight in both hands and kicked Brian's tires. 

     "I. Am. So. fucking. Pissed. Off!" I snarled, kicking after every word. My earlier boner had completely fallen down the chart of important in my head, even if it hadn't gone down in my pants. No pun intended. 

    "What can I do to help?" she asked me softly. "Come with me," I growled, taking her wrist and tugging her to the shed outside of the warehouse, where I kept all my bombing stuff. I grabbed the bomb I'd made last week and put it into my black backpack, fully aware of Julia's eyes, anxious and worried, burning a hole in my back. 

   "Where?" I asked her, standing in front of her and shoving my hands into my pockets. "It doesn't matter. Where ever you want."