Chapter 23: First Time

GUYS DON'T READ THIS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS. THIS IS RATED R. 

"Wait, Jason. Wait!" I lifted my face out of Julia's cleavage to look at her. "Am I doing this wrong?" I asked her, biting my lower lip. She shook her head, her dark hair sprawling across the pillow. "There's whipped cream in the fridge, if you want to..." She trailed off, huge grins spreading across both our faces. "Will Luke care of we use it?" I asked, trying to refrain myself from drooling.

  "Nope. I bought it." I stared at her, and she shrugged, rolling me over so I fell off her and onto my side. "I get bored." I swallowed. "I don't even want to know what you do when you're bored," I said, watching her hips swing as she walked to the door. She gave me a cheeky grin.

  "No, you don't." And she walked out, the sounds of her rustling around in the fridge reaching my ears, barely heard over the uneven thump of my heart.  I slumped back against her pillows and ran my fingers through my tousled hair.

   What was I getting myself into? I was a freaking virgin, no matter how much I denied it. I had no idea how to please a woman, let alone a woman whose main purpose in life was to make me as sexually frustrated as effing possible. 

      I sent a hurried glance at the door before diving for the floor, grabbing my jeans. It was times like now I was glad to have an older brother.

  To: Alex.

                From: Jase.

                Um, bro, Im at julia's. and we're doing stuff and idk how 2...please her. Tips?

     I gulped and hit send, hoping he had enough time to text back before Jules got back in here. Don't get me wrong, I was excited. Days on end of torturous teasing, and we were finally going to do something about it. But I was nervous I'd screw up, or release early, or not last long enough. And I knew nerves were going to kill my boner, so that only made me more nervous about being nervous.

    Sheesh. I sound like a teenage girl. I needed to stop worrying and just...follow the feeling in my gut, whether it was telling me I was cumming or if it was telling me to do whatever, whatever comes into my head first.

                To: Baby Bro.

                From: Alex. (1/4)

                Got Protection? Get some.

                To: Baby Bro.

                From: Alex.

                Do u want tips on how, or what?

                To: Baby Bro.

                From: Alex.

                Wut u gotta do, one word, e-z. FOREPLAY! Get her wet and make sure she's feelng good. Moans r a good sign. U no how 2 finger a girl, right? If not, just probe ur index and middle fingrs ‘down thr' and slide ‘em in, 1 at a time. Try not to be 2 ruf, cuz shes probly a virgin. It's guna hurt her 4 a bit when u fingr her, but try 2 b gentle. Talk 2 her. I've herd u in ur sleep- I no u can talk dirty. >:/ get her in2 an orgasm b4 u try 2 hump. Its not guna feel good if u don't. right b4 u go to get in, u hav 2

                I eagerly opened the next message, my fingers shaking.

                To: Baby Bro.