Camp

Today, this story is really personal and really sensitive.  This happened a few years ago  but it was pretty rough.
  I was planning on going to a camp with my two at the time best friends, Kate and Madeline.  Yet, lately I had friend issues with them.   I was feeling left out and it was a really emotional time.  Yet God had other plans.
  That week that was supposed to be my last week of ballet for the summer was the best I had.   I was doing well on pointe and my old teacher is was giving me good corrections and I was just having so much fun.  One class in particular, we were doing pirouettes on pointe away from the barre.  I turned them beautifully. 
  My mom and I talked on the car ride home and decided I wouldn't go to the camp with Kate and Madeline.  I went to the camp on another week and it was an amazing camp.  God really open my eyes there.  I guess I'll end with a bittersweet comment.  I branched off from those girls shortly afterwards.  Kate and I have gotten reacquainted and it's really great to have one of my closest friends back.  However, Madeline and I are as distant as ever and watching who she had become from afar, I'm kind of glad we're distant.  Anyway, on that cheery note, have a great day and just keep dancing!!