Chat~

Mori POV (Finally!!)

It's now been a week and there's no sign of y/n anywhere. I asked her family and friends, or anyone that knew, but nothing came out of them. I grew even more upset.

I should've protected her. I should've been there earlier. This wouldn't have happened if I just appeared sooner.

"M-Mori-senpai?" asked Haruhi."

"Yes?"

"I brought you some tea to calm your stress, if you-"

"Come in," I interrupted. All in all,  maybe tea will calm me down a bit.

Haruhi strolled in and sat in a chair beside me. She handed me a cup of already-prepared tea. I took a sip, even if it was extremely hot.

"So, Mori? How you holding up?"

"Could've been any better than I am now," I replied

Silence fills the room.

"It wasn't your fault, senpai. It was that asshole's fault."

"I know, but only if-"

"No senpai. You can't keep making yourself even more depressed. We know we'll get here back, I promise. And we'll all pitch in the rescue her. Okay, but for now, please ease up a little.

I grin and look over at Haruhi. "Thanks."

She smiles, "No problem."

We kept talking throughout the entire free period we had together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being so short, I had to write really quick when I had some inspiration in me, sadly, it was a little bit. But I also wanted to say, and it may sound stupid because everything I saw is stupid, but oh well. I wanted to write a yaoi book of Eren or Levi or Karma and Nagisa. Hell, I might write both for the sake of it, but I don't know yet, since I haven't really dabbled with boyxboy. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter.

Love ya NerdNation~

~NerdyTomboy