Japan~

Your POV

I waited for the plane to come, and to announce that the plane was now boarding. When they announced it, I walked to the line and waited there, until I got to the front of the line. I gave one of the staff members there my ticket and proceeded to walk into the luggage area. I put my stuff on the rail and got in the plane.

(I have never been in an airport so sorry if it's a little confusing.)

I pulled out my phone and headphones, opening a music app and listen to My Chemical Romance's 'Welcome To The Black Parade." I closed my eyes, knowing this was going to be a long flight.

Mori's POV

It's now been more than a month that y/n has been taken from me... I miss her so much... I want her back in my arms... I want to make sure she's safe..." he said aloud, forgetting that he was in the host club and the members heard him.

"Aww!! Mori! I miss y/n too! But we have to be strong for her." Tamaki said while giving him a hug.

"Stupid Tamaki. I feel like you're not helping the situation..." Haruhi muttered and Tamakoi reacted, by going into a corner with Usa-chan.

"Don't worry dude," said Hikaru.

"She'll be back eventually," said the other twin.

Honey heard them and walked to Mori, hugging his leg. Mori put his hand in his pocket and took out the necklace y/n left behind. It was beautiful, it was a small charm locket, with a picture of her and her family inside. He brought it to his chest and closed his eyes.

"y/n... Please be safe... I love you." he muttered

Back to your POV

Ahh... I finally made it back to Japan!! I can't wait to meet my friends again, especially Mori. I bet he was worried sick about me...

I got my luggage and called a taxi; I asked the driver to take me to Ouran High Academy. He gladly said yes and drove me there. I paid him and walked inside the school, making my way to the host club room. When I got there, I opened the door and popped my head through the small opening.

Kyouya looks back at me and smiles, then casually walks toward me. I walk toward him as well, and hugged him.

"You sure took your time to get back here," he said, hugging back.

"I know, but hey, I'm at least back home." I smiled and let go of him.

"Mommy... Who are you talking to?" Tamaki asked while he sat in the corner he was in.

"An old friend." He replied.

He stood up and walked to us. He still didn't realize it was me, so he put his "prince charming act" and flirted with me, until he finally realized it was me.

"y....y/n!!! I'm glad you're back!!" He yelled and hugged me quickly. The others overheard him and ran to where we were. Everyone kept staring at us, and finally smiled, Honey walking to me with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N-CHAN!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" He cried out and jumped into my arms.

"I'm safe, Honey." I put him down and ran to Mori, hugging him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm home." I said.

He looked down at me and hugged me back, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm glad you're back home, y/n."

----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I had writer's block, even though it was summer. ;-;

But I hope you guys like this little chapter I wrote. You are now reunited with your friends and Mori-senpai!!

Love ya~

~NerdyTomboy