Siblings~

Note: I didn't have any other picture, so here is me and my little brother.

Damien's POV

I let my precious y/n get away from me... How could I let this happen...? I'll find you again, and take you somewhere even farther away from them, so you could only be mine!!

Your POV

I woke up from a horrible dream, and felt chills run down my spine. I sat up, and looked at my surroundings. I was back home, on the couch. It was sunrise, so I got up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got me some fruit salad (ass)*.

*Props to you if you get the reference.

I began to eat and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was my brother Leo. When he saw me, his eyes lit up and he ran to me, hugging me tight.

"You're back home.." he said, tearing up.

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving anywhere," I replied, hugging him back. He pulled back and smiled, then turned around to see my "dad" watching us.

"S-sweetie.. You're back home!" he exclaimed and walked to me. When he got close to me, I slapped him and punched him in the stomach.

"What was that for?!" he groaned out.

"You know what the fuck you did! You made an arranged marriage with Damien! How could you? Ugh, I hate you even more now! You're a shit dad!" I yelled at him and ran upstairs. I went inside my room and pulled out a big backpack, and began to stuff my favorite clothes and important things that were precious to me in it. My brother walked in.

"Y/n... Do you plan on leaving..?" He asked with a sad face.

I sighed, "No Leo, I told you I'm not gonna leave you. Even if I try, I know you'll come back and get me. I'm just gonna live with a friend of mine."

"Can I come too? Please? I want to make sure you're safe."

"I don't know about that, Leo. But..." I paused and took off my seashell necklace off and put it on him. "Keep this with you at all times. That way, you'll know I'm always with you." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and gave me a sweet embrace.

"Y/n... I love you please sis... Please be protected at all times, and text me everyday!!" he said as he pulled back.

"I will little dude, don't worry," I said with a smile and wiped his tears from his eyes. I took out my phone and texted Mori.

-Mori?

-Tall Bean: Yes my love?

-/)////(\ ~

-I was wondering if I could stay at your place... Like to be and maybe live there for a little while? I don't wanna be here anymore...

-Anything for you love. Plus I live alone.

-My brother wants to stay with me, but I told him not to.

-Are you sure that is safe for him?

-He's a strong one, trust me. Also, he's gonna have to meet you one of these days.

-Haha, alright. Shall I go and pick you up?

-Yes please :3

-I'll meet you there

I locked my phone and looked at Leo.

"How about you stay at a friend's house? Isn't Branden your bestie?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna bother him.." he said while blushing.

I looked at him and smirked. I took his phone and dialed Branden.

"Hey B! I was wondering if Leo could stay at your place for a while? Is that fine?"

"Y-yeah! Anything for Le."

I hung up and gave his phone back.

"You're welcome."