First A/N

Hey guys, sorry if you thought this was an update.

I wanted to write this note for all of you guys to know something and help me out. No, the story isn't ending yet, but I want to know what else you guys would like me to write next, so I can start a new book, before or during the publication of this story. I was thinking maybe some ships or character x readers, but I would kinda like to dabble with ships, whether it being yaoi, yuri, or straight. I also want to experiment writing smut, since I only have once, in my EreRi book. (Wow, so secretly promos her own work.) Please let me know in the comments, since I really do not have an idea on what to write next, and I would like to take suggestions from my lovely NerdNation.~

Love you all, and I plan to begin writing the next chapter after I publish this a/n. Thanks for the support, I fucking love you guys, every single one of you. :3

(Also, I know Christmas just passed, and we're heading to New Year's, but any of you are having a hard trouble dealing with shit, you can always come and dm me. I'm always here, and will respond asap, because I really do care and love all of you. You guys keep me going and motivate me to continue writing. I really can't explain how much I.. ugh. I just fucking love you, and remember, you ARE worth something, despite of what you say.)