Chapter 2: Complete and Utter Mess

BEEP 

BEEP

BEEP

My alarm clock was going off, and I really didn't feel like getting out of bed.
Damn drugs. If I wasn't the complete and utter mess that I was, I wouldn't have to go and do work today. But guess what, I am. So..

Ugh.

I literally threw my phone across the room, I didn't care if it was broken or not. 

Making my way out of the bed, slowly, I picked up my phone. Not a single scratch.

ding.

MESSAGE. Great.

Audi, come get the suply and take it to 21st street. It's going to be your first house on the right. Don't be late, okay? Shipment is due in one hour. Your life depends on this, good luck, x

-cal

Ugh. Okay okay, coming.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun, threw on some skinny jeans, and a black tank-top. I really didn't care today, just like any other day.

Black boots that come up to my knee cap, pretty much. They're the most comfortable thing ever!

I'm probably going to get another tattoo today, after the shipment.

The walk is probably about 23 miles from here, so I might as well start walking. I really need to work on getting a car, I just really haven't gotten around to it. 

21st street... Ah. There. 

I walked up to the front door, knocking. A very tall man with a lot of tattoo's and a snap back opens the door.

"Come in, Drew is expecting you." The tall man said. I don't know his name, so I'm going to call him Tall. 

"It'll be your second door on the left, up the stairs. You'll find it."

"Okay, thanks." I ran up the stairs, following his directions.

I knocked on the door three times, and two quick ones so he knew that it was me.

"Come in."

I walked in to see two men sitting around his table with him. They were probably in their mid twenty's. Not very much older than I am. They weren't very bad looking either.

Snap out of it.

You're here for your job.

"Audrina Marie Chronister." Drew snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yes. Mr. Wilks. I have your shipment right here."

I dug around in my back pocket, pulling out the plastic baggy filled with cocaine. I really didn't want to give it up, whenever I could smoke it myself.

I handed him over the coke and sat down on the chair, waiting for the money.

"Here you go. Good job, Audi. I expect you the same time, next week with another shipment. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Wilks."

"Please, call me Drew."

"Yes, Drew. So, uh.. am I free to leave?"

"Ah, yes. Have a nice day Miss. Chronister."

I walked out of the room, going down the stairs whenever I heard a deep voice. I peeked around the corner to see a tall boy, probably 19 or 20 talking to Tall. He had brown hair, slightly curly, dimples, a tall, lean body, nice long legs, and tattoo's covering one side of his arm. He had beautiful green eyes.