Chapter 12: Fade Into the Night

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew one thing: I have to get away from Harry.

I couldn't think clearly, because of the loud beating of my heart. I haven't done anything reckless since I moved in with Harry, and I couldn't believe that I was about to do everything all over again.

He said that he was going to help me get better, but I knew that no one could help my fragile state. The only things that could possibly "help" me were the drugs.

I know that it's a shit excuse to do them now, but I wasn't backing down.

I just needed to get to club, and fast.

About 20 minutes later of walking, I arrived at a Pub downtown. The line was long, and there were a lot of people surrounding the doors, waiting to get in.

I made my way up to the front of the line, receiving death glares from the slutty girls waiting desperately to get in.

I looked at the bouncer, "Audrina Chronister." He nodded his head, and opened the door. I could honestly care less how annoyed the people outside were.

I just needed to have these feelings and memories erased. Surely, a drink could do the trick.

I walked towards the bar, sitting on a stool waiting for the bartender to come by. 

She was ignoring me, talking to some muscular guy with a lot of tattoos. "Hey! Over here" I whistled at her, nodding my head. She made her way over to me, smiling.

"Audi. How can I help you today? Want the regular?" He slid a vodka bottle towards me, nodding her head.

"It's on the house. All of your drinks are. So.. Bottoms up!" She said, laughing. She walked away, leaving me with about 7 vodka bottles.

I was down to my 4th. The room was starting to become a bit fuzzy, and the music was becoming louder.

I felt someone sit down in the stool next to me, breathing down my neck. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to scoot a little bit away from him.

"What's your name?" His breath tickled my ear.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I laughed, looking the other way, drinking down the rest of the vodka bottle.

"Yeah, I would. How about you come home with me?" He asked me, sliding his hand up my thigh. With my dress being as short as it was, if he were to move his hand up about 2 inches, he would be close to my area.

I slapped his hand away, and groaned in disgust.

"How about you go fuck yourself,"

"How about you do it for me?" He was in front of me now, backing me up to the bar stool.

"I don't think so. Now, if you would kindly FUCK off." I tried to walk passed him, but he just shoved me back again.

"Now, now. You don't have to be so feisty, do you?" He took my hand and drug me away, leaving my vodka on the table.

I didn't know where he was taking me, but he told me if I made a noise, he would make me regret it. So I had no choice. The next thing I knew, I was being shoved against a hard brick wall. It was dark, and I couldn't really tell where we were.

I could tell from the faint sound of the music, that we were probably outside of the bar.

He got close to me, and started kissing down my neck, with his hands on my waist so I couldn't move.