Chapter 18: Schizophrenia

Audrina was sick.

No one knew that she had a severe case of Schizophrenia.

Niall and Megan weren't real.

She never seen them have sex.

Her mother and father died in a horrible car accident whenever she was sixteen. Ever since the tragic incident, she was placed in a Psychiatric Ward. She didn't remember being there though, because her mind was implanted with a strong drug that made her think her parents abandoned her.

The drug implanted false memories of her parents.

She thought they hated her, and that she got kicked out for having her first tattoo.

When in fact, they took her to get it.

Even signed the papers because she was underaged.

Audrina was a fucked up person with a fucked up past.

Harry found her at the party that night, talking to herself.

That's why Harry would always tell Audrina, 'I'll help you. If you let me in, I'll help you."

Andy wasn't there that day at Starbucks. That's why Harry left so suddenly. She was standing there talking to no one.

The girl that she smashed her head into the table at Starbucks.. she didn't smash her head in because she got her order wrong, she smashed her head into the table because she called her a deluded freak.

Audrina felt comforted whenever she was around Harry. The reason being because Harry, too, had Schizophrenia. He just had medicine to take care of it.

Audrina would always walk around Harry's flat talking to people who weren't there.

Harry's sister, Gemma, took her life away a while back in his flat, and she would carry on conversations with Audrina about being pregnant.

Harry's whole family had Schizophrenia.

They would have to get through their case together.

Not everyone is perfect. Audrina and Harry clearly weren't.

Jake's dad did in fact, rape Audrina long ago. But Jake wasn't here anymore, but Audrina didn't know that.

He came to talk to her every night before she fell to sleep.

Jake was her guardian angel.

A twisted past mends with Jake and Audrina.

Jake was in the psychiatric ward with Audrina, but committed suicide shortly after.

Audrina's mind didn't work properly, but she wasn't dumb.

Neither was Harry.

He would get Audrina back, one way or another.