Chapter 15: Ours

Just a second we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again.

                                                                                                                                       -p!nk

-

-

-

2 months have passed since I last seen Harry.

2 whole months. I was now 3 months pregnant, and as I expected, alone. I was doing all of this alone. I figured as soon as Chelsea said that I was pregnant, that Harry wouldn't be a part of it.

The thing that I don't understand though, is why I feel so vulnerable. I knew this was coming, so why didn't I prepare myself for it?

Megan had come by to visit me, to offer me a place to stay. I declined, not wanting to interfere with her and Niall. Yes. Her and Niall were still a thing. 

He had met Megan before, and he knew that I lived with her. So that's why he came by our flat that night. It was for her, not for me.

Sometimes I wish that things would have went different. If they wouldn't have had sex that night, I wouldn't have run into Harry again. I wouldn't have had that heart-to-heart with Zayn. And I most definitely wouldn't be pregnant.

I don't regret getting pregnant, I just regret who I got pregnant with.

Harry's not even around. Hasn't tried to call. Hasn't come by his flat. 

As soon as I was released from the hospital, I went over to Harry's. The whole place was empty, with a note on the counter.

-

-

"Dear Audrina,

I'm so sorry for leaving, but it's something that I have to do. I've made up my mind, and I don't think I'm going to stay gone forever. I just need time to think, and time to get my life together. I can promise you one thing though. I promise that I will be there whenever the baby is born. Whenever our baby is born.

I'm also, so sorry, for not telling you that I was leaving. If you're reading this, I'm gone by now. I'm home with my mom, and I'm getting job to save up money for us. Just don't leave the flat, Audi. I left it for you, so you would have somewhere to stay. I've also left you my phone. Please, take care of yourself and the baby, Audi.

Love always,

H. xx"

-

-

It's been 2 long months since I last read the letter. 

I was lounging around Harry's living room, watching tv. In about 2 months, I would be able to feel the baby move.

I've thought of names. If I'm having a boy, I'll name him Sebastian Carter Styles. If I'm having a girl, I'll name her Sydney Marie Styles.

I'm giving him/her his last name, as you can tell. If anything were to happen to Harry, I would want them to carry on his name. In hopes of having a boy, I was beginning to paint the baby room.

Since Harry had left, I've gotten a job. It's just a cashier job, but hey, it's a job. I get paid about 8 pounds an hour. Which, isn't bad. I get to sit on the job, too. Which, I'm very happy about. 

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock at the door.

I sat the remote on the coffee table, and made my way towards the door.

I looked out the peep hole, taken back by the person standing at the door.

Harry.

I opened the door, slowly.

As soon as I opened the door, I was engulfed in a hug.

"Audi. I swear, I'll never leave again. I'm here to stay. I'm so so sorry that I had to leave. But, It was for the best."

He kissed my forehead, stepping back. I stood there awkwardly, taking in his appearance.

He started growing a little bit of a beard, and his jawline was more... chiseled? He looked good, tired, but good.

He knelt down in front of me, and put his hands on my stomach.

"Hello baby, Daddy here. I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much, yes I do." He cooed, rubbing my stomach. He leaned his head closer, whispering sweet nothings to my precious baby.

He got back up, and stared into my eyes.

I didn't notice I was crying, until he brought his hand up to my face, wiping the tears away. 

"Audi, baby. Why're you crying? Come here"

I walked into his arms, laying my head on his chest.

I felt him pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and buried my head into his neck. 

I heard him kick a door open, and the next thing I knew, I was laying down on the bed in his arms.

"Let me tell you something, Audrina Marie Chronister. I'm not leaving you and the baby ever again. I promise. I'm here forever. I'm going to be here to watch you and the little one grow old. I'm not going to let you be alone, ever again. I'll be there whenever you're giving birth to the sweet baby. I'm not going to tell you that I love you, because I don't. Not yet, anyways. But I am falling for you, Audi. I can tell you that right now. Nothing is going to change that. I want to know.. Audrina Chronister, will you be my girlfriend?"