Chapter 17: You Son of A Bitch

I've decided to give you guys a play-list to what I listen to while I write. Maybe you could listen to these while you read in on this chapter. :)

Stomach Tied in Knots - Sleeping With Sirens

Catch Me - Demi Lovato

Wonderwall - Oasis

I'll Be - Edwin Mccain

Iris - GooGoo Dolls 

I Won't Give Up - Jason Maraz 

& last but not least....  

Everything Has Changed - Ed Sheeran annddd T Swizzle :)

-

-

-

-

"Triplets? Is that what you said?" Gemma said, slamming her fork down on the table.

I couldn't help but look the other way. Of course they're upset, they only thought I was having one baby. But three.

"Yes, Gemma. Three babies. Audrina is going to be having three babies." Harry said, glaring at his sister. The tension in the room isn't comfortable, and I can feel my hands starting to get clamy. 

"Honey, that's great! That's two more than we expected, but hey, it'll be alright." Anne spoke up.

She's not angry?

"Just exciting." Gemma got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen. Shortly after she walked out, I heard the front door slam. She isn't too happy about the whole ordeal.

"Don't worry about Gemma, she's a bit.. upset. Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she's not taking it too well. So excuse her." Anne tried to make the atmosphere a bit more bareable. 

"Anyways. You're not mad that we're having more than one baby?" 

Ooops. Just let that slip. 

"No, of course not." She said, smiling up at both of us.

"Good, I thought you would be mad because I don't think we can do this on our own.." I said to Anne, which caused her to smile at me. 

"Of course I would be happy to help you babe. It's not a problem. I just love babies. And since you're having three, I'm very excited about it. I could never be upset about it."

Someone's phone started ringing, interrupting our conversation. 

I looked around, noticing that it was coming from Harry's pocket.

"Are you gonna get that?" 

"Yeah, Harry. Are you?" I spat. He looked at me with a scowl on his features. He shook his head yes, and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Me being the person that I am, I looked over to the screen. Chelsea's name was flashing across the screen. Chelsea?

Who the hell is Chelsea?

He stood up, and looked at me and Anne. 

"I'm going to take this, I'll be right back." And with that he was out the door.

I looked at Anne, not saying one word. I excused myself from the table and started walking towards the door. I pressed my ear to the door, trying to make out their conversation.

"I miss you, baby." A feminine voice broke through the speakers.

"I miss you too, sweetheart. I'll see you soon, I promise."

What the actual Fuck. I was pregnant with his babies, and here he was, talking to some Chelsea girl. 

I stayed silent, listening to the rest of their conversation.