Chapter 10: Intensity

I apologise for this chapter, and how crappy it is. I'm writing it on my phone and ever since the i0S7 update, my phone has been acting up.

But I'll make up for it later tonight whenever I have time to get on the computer, I promise.

I love every single one of you, and hope you grow to love this book as much as I do.

I have a lot in store for you guys, if you just stick with me.

Comment what you guys think will happen in this book.

Would you want to see Audi & Harry get a long and live together all the time?

Or do you think there should be a lot of arguing between them?

I think I know what I'm going to do, but predictions or suggestions would be nice!

Anyways, on to the story! enjoy.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, Fan, and Share.

I love you, sexy people! ;)

-------------------------------------------

I've been living with Harry for about a month now.

To my surprise, I hadn't touched drugs since then.

We would have the occasional drink every other day, but nothing major.

In the mix of living here, I found myself not being able to get enough of Harry.

I had to always be around him, touching him, or kissing him.

Every night before I would walk into the guest room Harry let me use, he would stop me and lead me to his room.

Let's just say, Harry was anxious as hell to get this whole "being a virgin" thing over with.

He gently pulled me into his room, closing the door and locking it. Shortly after locking the door, he pinned me against the wall.

"I want you, and I want you now. Will you let me do that?" He asked, pinning my hands above my head.

He started living a trail of kisses down my neck, giving me chills.

For some reason, he was starting to make me nervous.

Not the bad kind of nervous, but the kind of nervous that makes your stomach feel funny.

I stuttered, "Y-yeah.. whatever you want H-Harry."

He smirked, pushing me around and laying me on the bed.

My body jumped up and down on the matress, staring at him.

He slowly started to take off his shirt, revealing his tattoos and toned chest.

He was so sexy, and he knew it too. He would always get this smirk on his face whenever he undressed in front of me.

To my surprise, he didn't stop. He fumbled with his belt buckle, taking it off and unbuttoning his jeans. He slowly pulled his jeans off and tossed them to the side, only leaving him in his boxers.

His bulge was noticeable. I could feel my face burning red. He caught me staring at him, and I got the courage to get up and start to undress.

My shirt was the first thing off, and I looked over to Harry where he was staring at me with hungry eyes.

I started to remove my shorts, and panties. I was about to take my bra off before I was stopped by Harry.

"Relax and let me do the rest."

I got goosebumps all over my body as he brought his hand up to my upper back, unclamping the bra.

He slowly brought the straps from the bra over my ahoulder, tracing kisses along where the straps where. I could feel his hot breath trickling down my neck as he continued to leave kisses all over my shoulder near my neck.

I leaned my head to the side, granting him more access.

My breathing hitched in my throat whenever he started kissing along my collar bone, going down to my breasts.

He carefully took my nipple between his teeth, nibbling. He took my other breast in his other hand, squeezing.

I threw my head back and let out a soft moan escape my mouth.

"You like this don't you? Me.. being in control. You're not used to it. But you don't understand, Audi. I'm going to make you feel so good."

I just stood there. After he said that, I brought my hand up to his hair and ran my hand threw his curls.

I tugged at the bottom of his hair, earning a moan from him.

He put a hand on the back of my thigh and his other hand on my waist.

"Jump."

I jumped up, and he wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing me rough.

He started walking to the bed, laying me down.

I scooted up on the bed, feeling a little embarrassed from being naked.

His gaze was long and his eyes were dark, filled with lust. He quickly pulled his lip between his teeth, smirking at me, looking me up and down.

I put my hands over my chest, and crossed my legs.

He laughed, and started to walk closer to me. He made his way to the very end of the bed, crawling my way.

Hovering over me, he began to kiss me.

I tilt my head to the right, deepening the kiss. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, I quickly granted him access, moving my tongue along with him.

The kiss was passionate and soft, something that I've never had before.

The feeling on my stomach, was also, something I've never felt before.

I began to feel a little nervous as he out his hand between my thigh, rubbing it over my sensitive area.

I whimpered to his touch.

"Harry, please."
I literally begged him to do more.

"Be patient, love."

He put one finger at my entrance, slowly pumping in and out. He curled his finger up, perfectly hitting my g-spot. I couldn't help the moan that escaped from my lips.

I arched my back as soon as he brought his thumb up to my clit, rubbing in circles.

He inserted another finger, making my stomach tie in knots.

He started kissing his way down my stomach until he got to my most sensitive spot, flicking his tongue against my clit, still pumping his fingers in and out fast.

If he didn't stop, I was going to reach my high right now.

My walls began to clench around his fingers, he slowly took them out and moved back up to my lips.

"Not so fast, Audi. I'm not done yet."

As soon as those words left his mouth, he thrusted into me.

I gasped. He was big, and I wasn't used to this. Considering I haven't had sex for little over a month now.

He started going slow, and he started to kiss me passionately.

I put my hands in his hair, tugging.

I couldn't help myself from the moans that I was giving harry, but it just felt so good.

"Fuck, Audi." He put both of his hands on my waist, lifting my back off of the mattress.

We were both about to reach our high, I could feel it by the way he was getting sloppy with his movements.

I threw my head back in satisfaction, knowing I was about to cum.

I flipped Harry over so he would be on bottom, and I straddled him, rolling my hips in circular motions.

He gripped my sides, pulling me up from him, and he started thrusting hard.

I felt my walls clench around him, and I threw my head back.

"Oh my god, Audi. I'm g-g-onna..."
He thrusted one last time, staying there for a minute before he threw his head back too.

I climbed off of him, walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He asked and I looked back at him.

"To take a shower, because that was filthy. In a good way." I winked at him and looked back one last time.

"You can join if you want?"

He got out of bed and followed me into the bathroom.

-------

Once again, sorry for this shit chapter.
And sorry that all it was, was sex.

But I know how you filthy people are. ;)

Haha.

I'll be updating again later.

Vote, comment, share, fan. Vote. ;)

I love you all, you dirty heathens.

-A