Chapter 2

Tony was speaking with a few reporters, who were very interested to hear his thoughts on the meeting when the screams of reporters going absolutely crazy started. Tony looked over to see his daughter being followed by the strange competitor suit. She flashed smiles as she confidently strode forward and gave her father a tight hug.

It was then, while acting for the camera's, did Monica get her first look at the thing that tore her father from her.

"What's on your neck?" She hissed into his ear.

Tony quickly pulled away from her.

"You ready to show these assholes to not mess with the Starks? He asked Monica, loud enough for the camera's and repoters to catch it.

Monica threw her head back and laughed at her dad's statement. "I think you can show them not to mess with you and I'll be the good witness Stark."

Tony pouted. "You're no fun."

"Nope, I'm supposed to keep you in line. God I sound like a parent." Monica laughedhooking her arm around Tony's as they made their way towards the large circle room.

Monica's suit, at her command, gently stopped her movements.

"Yes? What is it?" Monica asked, leaning in so it would seem like her suit wanted to tell her something.

"She's not answering any questions until she gets a better name than Anti-Iron Man, and Iron Woman is not acceptable either." Monica shouted to the crowd before she continued walking to the court room with her father.

Monica sat next to her father for lack of a better option, and so she busied herself with talking to her suit softly in order to make the whole thing look believable. Her father was whispering to Pepper, who sat in the third row of seats.

"Mr. Stark please?" A senator asked, attempting to get Tony's attention.

Monica rolled her eyes and hit her dad's arm. "Yes dear?" He asked while turning.

Monica gestured to Senator Stern, who was getting more and more aggitated. "Can I have your attention?" The senator questioned.

"Absolutely." Tony replied while very exaggeratedly paying attention to the senator.

"Do you or do you not possess a specialized weapon." The Senator questioned, the day wearing on him.

"I do not." Tony responded.

The senator nearly jumped up to kill Tony at that. "You do not, well, let's see what your daughter has to say." The senator turned to Monica.

Monica glanced at the Senator, then to her father and sighed. "How are we defining the word weapon?" She asked while putting her head in her hands.

"The Iron Man weapon." The Senator instantly replied.

Monica looked at the senator and narrowed her eyes. "The Iron Man suit does not fit that description." She repsonded earning a grin from her father.

"How would you describe it?" The senator asked, getting more and more peeved.

"The most accurate description of the Iron Man suit I can give is it's a high-tech prosthesis." Monica answered before leaning forward slightly. "But you don't care. Cut the BS, you lot have already decided how you want this to go down, nothing we say will change your mind because you lot want to play with the big boy toys that you don't even understand. Quick word of advice, don't attempt to play with things you don't understand."