Chapter 26:

Chapter 26:

(Harry's POV)

"Ellie. You're not thinking clearly. Just listen to me before you do anything irrational." I said trying to reason with her.

"I'm thinking crystal clear." She commented coming closer to the circle, the look in her eyes told me that whatever I was going to say wouldn't be good enough.

"I know we've not seen in eachother in a while and there is some unresolved anger there but please think about what you're doing" I commented, trying to talk to her on a different level.

"Do you know what it's like to loose a child? To actual hold your own child and then have that same child torn from you?" she asked getting down to my level, I could see that she had been crying as her make up had been worn off shown by her tear stained cheeks. She put her hand through the wall and used her magic to make my skin burn as if it were on fire.

"No but I that doesn't mean I would kill one, you know I would never hurt you" I explained through the pain. I clenched my teeth as I began to move away around the circle at vampire speed trying to escape the agony.

"Yet here we are, I'm hurting and my son is dead" She stopping the pain, I placed my head to the cold floor as I regained my energy.

"Why do you think it was me?" I asked as I stayed still not wanting to move.

"Someone saw you" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Even if I did do it, which I didn't. Do you think I would be so reckless to get caught?" I asked attempting to stand up. My comment made her go quiet as she actually stopped to think about it.

"I wouldn't kill Lucca, I may be a vampire but I'm not a monster" I spoke as I regained my balance. I stood in front of her waiting for her to respond as she turned away. I waited for her to say something before I said anything else, she was grieving and she didn't need to be pushed. She turned around in a rush, pushing her hand through the wall to grab my wrist. I tried to pull it back using my vampire strength but it wasn't working oddly enough.

"What are you doing?" I asked as fire lit the salt up around us apart from where Ellie's arm was reached over. A wind came crashing through the circle and surrounded it, the wind also hitting the wall.

"The thing I loved in this world has gone so I'm going to take that one thing you love too." She shouted over the wind. She closed her eyes and chanted some foreign language, every line becoming louder and more strongly spoken.

"Maledictio tollatur auferam sanguinem sanguine" She shouted. As she did this, I could feel her power move around my body, the pain was intensified as she did this making me cough up some blood, trying to pull get out of her grasp.

"Stop!" I roared in agony as she carried on, she shook my hand hard as if she was releasing something from me through to her. I screamed in pain as we watched a red light go through my hands to hers and then to the ground as she said her spell for the last time. Once she let go, I felt weak and numb throughout my whole body, and for the first time since I had turned, I felt the cold air touch my skin giving me goose bumps. I collapsed to the floor as the fire completely vanished from the circle. I looked up to Ellie who looked weak and out of breath.

"What did you do to me?" I asked getting on my knees feeling the cold slabs rough against my skin.

"Death would be kind for you. So I have taken your immortality away, you're not a vampire anymore. You're just a simple human." She commented. She did what to me? Did she just tell me she took my immortality? How? What? No ...

"How does it feel to have something to loose now?" She asked referring to my mortality as she kicked the salt away to break the barrier. She turned and left me in the middle of nowhere, leaving me vulnerable and alone. This can't have happened, it's impossible. I grabbed a nearby stone and cut my hand to test if it would heal automatically like it used to. The stinging pain I had't felt in a while came and I scrutinised at my hand waiting for it to heal but when I saw that healing wouldn't be the case, I threw the stone far away as I held my hand tightly. I stayed like this for a while until I was disturbed by Ellie.

"Ellie if you came here to gloat congratulations." I said as I stood up and regained my thoughts.

"You're lucky then that I'm not Ellie" She said. Gabrielle. A person who wasn't on my list to deal with today.

"What do you want?" I asked as I walked outside of the circle. She lent on the side of a mausoleum crossing her arms as she watched me collect myself.

"Well you actually. This." She said pointing at my direction.

"Is part of the plan" She carried on.

"So you knew I would be turned back into a human and you didn't stop it?" I asked pissed off at the fact that she could have changed the situation.

"Yep." She stated. I rolled my eyes knowing that I couldn't do anything about it by getting angry with her so I knew what would annoy her more, brushing her off.

"Bye Gabrielle" I said as I walked past her ignoring her.

"So I'm guessing you don't want me to give you this?" She said stopping me in tracks, I turned around and saw that she had turned around to hold up a tube full of blood.

"Why would a human need blood?" I asked.

"It's not any blood, it's the blood to make you, well. Lets just say an upgraded vampire" She stated gaining my attention.

"Why?" I asked as she walked closer towards me.

"All of part of the plan." She said taking my hand. I looked down at the vile and wanted to take it there and then but I could show my weakness and vulnerability in front of her.

"Unless you don't want to, but see if I care" She said before she walked away from me, leaving me and the tube alone.