Chapter Twelve

I HAD TO SPLIT THE LAST CHAPTER INTO TWO PARTS.

WARNING: THERE IS SEX IN THIS CHAPTER, WHICH I FOUND INCREDIBLY AWKWARD TO WRITE. SO ANYONE WHO ISN'T SUPPOSED TO READ IT, LOOK AWAY. 

ENJOY xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam was leaning against the wall waiting on the lift. He'd watched the numbers tick over until he knew she was close. Ben, the door man, had called him to say she was on her way up. Liam thanked him and went to wait for her.

The rest of his week had been hell.  He had put himself in hell. He managed to keep himself busy checking on the shipments and distracting himself at the shooting range. All he wanted to do was drive to her house and take her against one of the walls.

She had been trying to get into contact with him, and as much as he wanted to call her like she begged. He wanted her to make up her mind without any prompting from him. He needed to know that she wasn't just following his lead and that she wanted this. He had come to far with her to have her not want this.

As much as it would kill him to watch her leave, he knew it would be for the best.

But thankfully she hadn't, she wanted to be with him. All the messages she sent telling him that this time apart wasn't going to change her mind, filled him with a little bit of hope. He would feel much better when he had her in his arms.

Liam knew he was different to most men, and that meant that he would be very different from the men that she had been with. He knew Daniel wasn't into the same thing that Liam was, and if she had been content with Daniel, Liam wasn't sure how she'd go with him. He had spent the last three days going over things in his head.

First he'd get to know her tastes, then he'd show her his. If he saw that she was receptive, then he'd show her sooner rather than later.

He didn't know how long he could keep his darkness at bay. He wanted to see her writhe in pleasure, but also in pain. He wanted to see her cry from whatever he was doing to her. Wanted to see her skin turn red and purple from the bruises he wanted to put on her pale white skin. Being a Sadist had its ups and downs. The downs were not many women could handle him. The ups were when he found someone that would let go enough that he could show them how pleasurable pain could be.

He had hoped that Rowen was it. That she would see the pleasure in pain, even if it was something she wasn't used to. He saw in her a naturally submissive woman, which turned him on beyond measure, now he needed to see if she was a masochist.

The elevator doors opened, Liam pushed off the wall waiting for her to walk out of the doors and spot him. He watched her back out, his eyes narrowing when he realized that she was frightened.

"I have to go." she said, tugging on her arm, someone wasn't letting her leave.

"Why? We could have fun." a male voice spoke from the lift. "Just come with me."

"Please, let me go." she tugged again, her bag falling to the floor.

Liam walked over to her, pulling her to his side. She stiffened, but relaxed when she looked up at him. She mouthed his name, her eyes going wide. He turned his gaze to the man still holding her arm. He glared at him, then his hand.

"Let her go." he growled. The man holding his girl paled and dropped her arm as if it had burnt her. "Go inside."

Liam pushed her gently towards his open door. She left her bag, not wanting to be around when anything happened. Liam was grateful. He didn't want her to see this. He didn't want to scare her off before he had the chance to have her.