Company

As I trudged through the forest weary of my surroundings, I found my way back to the spot I'd been earlier, but stopped dead in my tracks. The young girl, who had long blonde hair like me, a slim posture, stormy grey eyes and pale skin that seemed to glow in the moonlight, was still there, and this time she was looking straight at me.

"Who are you?" I asked without a trace of fear in my voice. A pathetic little being like this would not scare me. "I'd like to ask the same thing about you" she replied with a soft voice that remained fearless. "Well since I asked first, you should answer me first." I told her.
"Erisire, that's my name," "what's yours? She asked.
"Well Erisire" I said while emphasising the starting letter, "My name is... Uhh..." I stuttered trying to think of a cover name.
"Don't attempt, to lie, I can tell when someone is and you're about to." She said with a smug smile plastered on her lips. I fumed. There was no way that this little shrimp would put me on the spot. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, I couldn't tell her my name, for all I knew, she was working for Arobynn. "Is that a hard question? What. Is. Your. Name?" She said with an insufferably annoying little smirk on her face. "Fine. My name is Alena." I said while cursing at her under my breath. She stifled a laugh. "What?!" I narrowed my eyes at her. "It's just... I don't know, it's a strange name." She giggled. Oh boy, this was going to be a very, very long painful and painful night.