Chapter 20

A/N : This chapter is dedicated to m1m1barrish. Thank you for the votes.

Chapter 20

"Do you feel that?" I ask Nevaeh, holding her right hand over my heart after I've kissed her, "like waves crashing onto the shore."

"Your eyes are like honey," she says to me looking into my eyes mesmerized.

"That's because you are wonder and magic and I can't stop myself from staring at you in awe."

"Please tell me why you stayed away from Ash after finding out how she felt about you, were you scared that you would like her back?"

"No, not at all. As much as I knew you would fight for our relationship, I never want to put you in a position where you feel you are competing. So my choice was so that you know you would never have to compete because there was never a choice. It's only ever you, so I'm glad plan A worked."

"There was a plan. Well then what was plan B?"

"I was going to kidnap you with no possibility of ransom, hence not a hostage situation. Just a straight up kidnap."

Nevaeh laughs at me and my just made up plan.

"And how where you going to get away with it. They'd come looking for me you know."

"Have you not seen my mad ninja skills. It hurts that you doubt me." I try and give her what would be a pained expression but end up laughing and start nuzzling her neck. I haven't moved from my position over her after falling on to the bed. I love this position though.

A knock on the door pulls us from our bubble and its Luca shouting at us to come out. "If you don't I'm going to tell everyone about that thing you do with your tongue Eli," he snickers. "I know about it in detail."

Nevaeh turns blood red. "I might have went into detail about that with Steph."

Luca continues knocking even after we ignore him.

"Is he drunk? I think he's drunk." I say to Nevaeh.

"Ok times up." he says. I shout at him that we're coming and to give us five minutes.

"I want to leave your arms Nevaeh and go outside and party... said no-one in the history of ever. Can't I just let him tell them all and stay here." I say to her while kissing her neck. And roll over on to my back.

"No you can't. C'mon, if we go I'll let you tell whoever you want that I'm your girlfriend." And it's her turn to smirk.

I'm up in record time and only change the shoes I'm wearing to a pair of hightop converse. Nevaeh removes her shoes as well and goes barefoot. I honestly can't tell which is more sexy.

We walk out hand in hand.

"So who are you telling first?" she asks.

"I'm not telling anyone," I say to her, "I'm showing everyone." And I pull her into my arms and kiss her, my hands on her waist and her arms around my neck. It's not a passionate kiss, like most of our kisses are. It's soft and sweet, filled with more emotion than any words could possibly convey. If love came in the form of kisses, then this would be a true love and first kiss.

We break apart once Steph jumps on to us, squealing loudly. Luca, who is drunk, forgets for a moment how strong he is, grabs me into a hug and squeezes me. I don't want to break his hold because it might cause a scene.

"You gotta ease up dude." I manage to get out.

"Hey hun, you gotta let Eli go, before you break him." Steph speaks up.