Pearlmethyst 5

Dreams always mean something. Even when there randomly chosen but there chosen for a reason. It might tell how the person feels or how their emotions are going, maybe it might tell them on what decision to make. Who knows.

Steven wanted to have another slumber party but this time garnet was in the picture. Steven got to bed early this time and garnet slept beside the small hybrid. Pearl was in a daze almost able to sleep but well for amethyst she can't. She feels weird in her heart she thought 'I have to know how she feels for me. If I'm just a teammate or a partner or even a friend maybe she might see past friends, but if I tell her how I feel about her I might lose our friendship and I don't want that.'
Amethsyt thought hard but decided to sleep it off.

The sun rise came and amethyst was the first to wake up. She noticed everyone else still asleep but something caught her eye.

*voom*

There showed up one of pearls hollow dreamscapes. It shows Pearl and Amethyts under the cherry blossom tree.

Amethyst thought 'this might be an oppertunity to know how Pearl feels about me.' Amethyst watched the dream with a smile and thought Pearl might have some feelings for her if she has dreams of them together. After that the scene showed rose going up to Pearl taking her in hand and spinning her around in a dance.

Amethyst saw this and was heart broken. Pearl never really left her love for rose, it was still there. Amethyst kept watching it wanting to know more about pearls feelings.

The dream showed Pearl giggling happily and rose picking her up and spinning her around. Rose was smiling to and there at the background you can see a small gem with sadness in her eyes and tears about to roll down her face. It seems that dream Pearl left amethyst for rose. 'Well there's no surprise there now I know how Pearl thinks. She loves rose so much to leave me and think I don't exist anymore.' Amethyst thought as she had enough of the pain and went to the warp pad and warped out of the temple.

What amethyst didn't know was that there was still a continuation. More to the dream she watched that might make her reconsider her thoughts. she didn't finish watching.

There will be a pearlmethyst 5 part 2 for this. Sorry this had to be really short. I hope you guys will still leave a vote. Oh and if there will be a part 2 or 3 or more for the pearlmethyst stories that means it's not just a one part chaper like the others. I have placed books in this book. Pearlmethyst stories short ones even long ones I made will be in this book.

Wow I keep saying book, so anyway If I say there will be a part 2 there will be a part 2 but if I don't then that means it's finished or I just forgot to place. So see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!😙