Pearlmethyst 20

Its been a few years since lapis and peridot started human dating. Being roommates and all. They have the whole barn to themselves. Lapis was close friends with amethyst and peridot was somehow close friends with pearl.

-
"So amethyst.. whats a do-not?"-lapis

"Its called a donut. Its one of the earth treasures of the world or even the universe...."-amethyst

"Ehh.. i don't know.. gems don't need eat.."-lapis

"Peridot likes them to you know."-amethyst

At the big donut. Amethyst just laughed at lapis as she scarffed down some jelly filled donuts. "Thish ish shooo goood!!" Lapis ate her last one. She finished 12 donuts in 6minutes.

"You were right amethyst! I see why peri would like it!" Lapis licked her fingers satisfyingly with a pop on each end.

"Wow.. she really likes donuts." Sadie said as she poured hot chocolate in amethysts cup.

"Yea. Shes supper into peridot ya know. Shes trying to do everything peridot related."amethyst

"Why though?"sadie

"She said something about hurting her once. She wanted to pay her back 10 fold."A

"Aww.. i wish i could have a relationship like that."S

"What?!" Amethyst turned her chair directly towards sadie. Shocked by her words. Shes been told by steven that sadie had a huge crush on lars.

"What about you and lars?!"A

"Oh... that." Sadie looks down at the counter in saddness.

"Ah! Sorry sorry.. didnt mean to hit a nerve there." Amethyst actually felt sory. She didnt mean to hurt the donut girl.

"No. No its quite alright, its just that.. lars changed so much and i still like him. Yes. But our relationship is like a switch. On and off. Its kind of disappointing. Even so he was in outer space for so long. Its like i dont know him anymore. Im still trying to get used to the new and better lars!" Sadie throws her hands in the air and lands it under her pits.

"You dont like the change?" Amethyst asked. Sadie blushed ear to ear embarrased at what she just said

"No. You've got it all wrong! I love it that he changed. Im just not used to seeing it. I would think that it would all be a trick. To fool me you know. Like before." She remembers the time of the donut. The island. The kidnapping. It didnt make sense for her.

"But it wasnt like before. He tries doesnt he?!" Amethyst said. Sadie gave a small nod

"Im also scared that. He's changed but... i havent. In much words. I would still say i like him. Even love him for that matter."-S

"I know you to will work things out."-A

"You really think so?"-S

"I know so!"-A

The both of them shared some laughs and toasted to new beginings.

"I would like a realationship like that... how about you?"

"Me? ...I have dated some humans before. Im not even sure if i will ever find that special gem."