Pearlmethyst 15

Steven was walking through a forest. He didn't know where he was. He was trying to find a way out of t. All he remembered was falling down a whole, shrinking and talking to a magical door knob. Steven walked around and heard some bickering.

"Amethyst stop it!"

Steven checked over where the voice was coming from and it appears it came from a woman wearing green. She was chasing a floating cat who was holding a big green hat.

"Amethyst give it back!"

"Awe c'mon P reach higher"

Steven went to get a closer look but stepped on a twig creating a noise giving danger signals to the two.

Both of them look at the direction Steven was. Amethyst disappeared while Pearl hid under a table.

"No wait please! I'm sorry I frightened you. Can you please tell me where I am." Steven asked going closer to the table. He pulled the table cloth up and saw no one.

"It's you!" Steven was surprised how fast she was. She was on he table getting closer to him.

"I know who you are. You're Steven. The Steven!"

"Uh how do you know who I am?" Steven asked. The big green hat seems to be floating down to the woman. It landed on her head and there appeared a purple cat.

"The Steven." The cat spoke.

"I'm Pearl and this is amethyst. Don't you remember us?" Pearl asked. Steven just shoke his head no. He didn't remember which made the two sad.

"Maybe he just needs a little push to make him remember!"

"Yea! Come on Steven let's have some tea." Pearl said motioning Steven to take a seat. Amethyst layed on pearls hat and was watching him.

"uh?"

"Would you like a sugar cube?" Pearl asked. Steven looked down and already saw a tea cup filled before him. Since he would be staying here for a while might aswel be polite.

"Yes, 3 please"

Amethyst appeared next to him dropping down 3 sugar cubes to his cup. "So what happens here in this place?" Steven asked to stop true akward silence. Amethyst vanished and yet again apeared in front of Pearl on the table. Pearl was finished sipping her tea and she placed it on the furry feline.

"I would like to recal that this is wonderland. You've been here before and now we are glad to have you back!"

"Back? I've been here before?"

"Yea ste-man. We've been waiting a while for you to come back and defeat the yellow queen!"

"What?!"

There will be pearlmethyst 15 part 2. I know it's quite small but I'm still thinking. I won't be able to update also in about 5 months. Please I hope you guys understand and know that I need some ideas. I might be able to send some stuff with in the months but help me out. Comment what you want to see the two do.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!!