Pearlmethyst 7

It was a school of music. Anyone I mean people who got a scholar in music gets to go. Then there was this odd couple both girls well it is a school for the musically gifted for girls but having both as a couple that was the oddest thing there. Actually there were 4 couples who were a girl to girl thing, but it didn't ruin the school. The're actually used to the coupling since it's an all girls school. They were actually expecting it. The couples even have some odd names consisting of sapphire and ruby, lapis and peridot, jade and blue pearl (my own OC jade I ship her with the new Pearl of blue diamond ) ,then the newest freshman student couple amethyst and pearl. Gem names were given to them and their instruments or vocals were brought to the school. Then there was a young boy who was so gifted he had to be transfered to that school even if it was for girls. He accepted it with a hearty smile.

*ring!!*

It's today! *squeal* I'm finally in my dream school! Ok ok I have to prepare. I was walking down the hall and saw.... No way!! Is it?! Yes it is amethyst! I thought as I ran towards her. My day just got better and better!

"Amethyst!!!" I said as I saw her look towards my direction. Her face brightens up when she saw me.

"Holy smokes!!! Pearl!!" She ran to me aswell and we met in a hug. She kisses my cheek and I giggle at the sweet action.

"You got in!" Amethyst smiling happily which made me smile aswel seeing my girlfriend really made my day.

"Yea so did you!! Im so glad you got in amethyst!"

They let go of each other stood up and walked to their class which was right next to each other.
They had to separate for the time being because they had different instruments. Pearl was in the string class and amethyst was in the beats class. Pearls string class was for string instruments only like violins, guitar and other instruments. Amethysts beat class was for instruments like the drums, launch pad, bongos and others.

There were a lot of students in the string class and Pearl only knew a few of them. She remembers that Steven was here and their teacher would be his father.

*time skip to lunch.*

"So P how was your class?" Amethyst said while munching on her granola.

"It was fine but then Ms. Wite(white) diamond showed up in my class."

"Really? What did she do there?"

"Well... Actually I don't know. When she was in my class she was just observing. After she was done she wrote some stuff on her paper and left. The weirdest part was she was looking at me, my classmate named Connie and Steven."

"Huh... Well in my class Ms. Yela diamond was checking us to. She was interested in peri tho." Amethyst said. Pearl just looked at her weirdly. Amethyst catching the look.

"What's wrong P?"

"Who is this peri?" Pearl said with a hint of jealousy.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because you don't give people nicknames unless there close to you."

"Yea peri is cool."

"Who is she?"

"Nah she's just a girl from my class. I just met her today and man! The way she did her launch pad was awesome!"

Pearl didn't really like amethyst talking so highly of her. Her gut didn't even like it aswel.

*ring*

"Times up." Amethyst said. She was done eating her granola and now she was bringing Pearl to her class, but before she could leave. "Peri's girlfriend won't even like it when i talk about peri like that, so don't worry." Amethyst said then walking in her classroom.

Pearl sighed I relief. She trusts amethyst a lot and she knew she wouldn't do that to her. Thats why Pearl loves amethyst so much.

------
There will be pearlmethyst 7 part 2.